2 JL 500/1's for sale - Never Used or Installed - winner of auto sound grand prix award

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 327
Got these from www.onlinecarstereo.com and now its to late to exchange for the 1000/1 amp. Never used or installed as seen in this link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=79827%26item%3D5761780104 %26

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 192
if i had the money i would love to buy them but i dont... are you going to try to get the 1000/1 in chrome? if u havent seen them yet just go to JLs site and click on amplifiers and theres a picture... they look like they would be so very nice lol .. although the brushed aluminum looks great as well

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
Yeah i saw that trevor..its the bomb. I might get that one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
Item # 5761780104

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1019
i'd be more then happy to buy just one of those off ya...

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
Hey Jeff how does $350 plus shipping to where you live sound?

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
Let me know

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1025
honestly dude, if i had that kinda money i'd buy it but i just dont got 350 to spend on an amp right now

Username: Shab

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 3
let me know how much for 1 amp

Bronze Member
Username: Jlojko

Post Number: 41
damnnnnn, if i didnt just buy my jl 500/1 id get it from you.....f u c k.....eh i got it for 420...haha its not that bad of a price

Bronze Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 67
lol thatsd nice...i would have bopught em a couple weeks ago butr i used the money...

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
Yeah im only selling one now...i sold one already for $350

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 203
MO! hey buddy you still got that amp for sale? i might be getting some money soon so i might be able to buy it... i was planning on spending alot less but i want an amp to match my 300/4 and im kinda nervouis about buying a used amp... so if you still have that other amp for sale let me knwo... i mean i cant buy it form you today this minute... but after next week when i come back from colorado on spring break im pretty sure i can get you that money.... let me know aright thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
They trevor..i may have may have one for you by next week.. NO guarantees though. I only have one left so i hope i still have it until then. Unless somone offers me more then $350 ill hold it. By the way what are you gonna run off of the 500/1 if you get it. let me know

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 207
i am going to run a 10 inch eclipse AL 8100 ... that amp sound perfect for it... especially since i read this thing that said the 500/1s optimum output is 733 watts rms at 2 ohms... which is what the sub is (dual 4 ohm) if some1 offers you money i;ll probably want to beat them out.... do you have AIM? because if so i;ll let you knwo my cell number so you can call or text me while im away and let me know that you have an offer and i;ll see what i can do... i wish i could buy it now so bad... but i should have a bunch of money coming my way this next week.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1476
yay thats my sub!

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
my aim is suleman36 and where is a good place to buy eclipse subs online guys and what whould sound better... 2 12w3v2's or one eclipse sub with the 500/1?????

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 208
well ummm... im confused... dont you have 2 13w6v2s coming in? that or dont you already have 2 12w6v2s? why would you get the w3v2s then? lol... but i have never heard eclipse subs so i cant tell you... and umm im buying mine used... but www.woofersetc.com has some great prices on eclipse stuff

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 209
ebay also

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
Just for electrical reasons..the 12w6v2's and 13's draw more power..500/1 whouldnt require an alternator upgrade but a 1000/1 whould..thats kinda what im looking at. IF i find a good deal on a HO and a place that can do it then ill go for it.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 211
otherwise if i were you i would wiat a fe more monthes or however long is needed to afford the HO alt. because that would suck to go from 12w6v2s to w3v2s... you never wanna take a step down you know lol... what about one 10w7?

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
Yeah trevor..right now i own the 12w6v2's and the 13w6v2's are also ready to be swapped for at my dealer. Its just a matter me getting a HO alternator thats all. I need to find a good one and who installes it..i figure my dealer can do it?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1482
yea if your going with eclipse, where to buy is all what your looking for, for TI's check out etronicsgiants.com or whatever it is, great prices, wooferstetc.com is reallly good to, but its all about what your looking for, how much are you looking to spend and i would reccomend an al 88120 model from woofersetc, thats a 12 inch eclipse al, the bet al model they put out

Silver Member

Post Number: 374
Yo sub and trevor..Im looking at woofersetc and i see the 10" and the 12" and its model aluminum subs..the 10" aluminums take 500rms and the 12" im looking at aluminum takes 450 rms..By the way what kinda box is the best for these.? How do they sound in comparison to the jl subs/???

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 212
jus checkin mo... is that amp still for sale?

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
Hey Trevor whats up. I will sell it for $400 free shipping. I paid full price for it and it was well over $400. Its brand new and never used. Check my ebay feedback if you want.. suleman36 is my name on there. Its still boxed up and ready.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 213
alright... but like i said i;ll have to talk business in a week when i come back form colorado... does the amp have a waaranty with it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
it has a 1 year warranty thru onlinecarstereo.com and that whould have to be thru me since my personal info is on the order #. If for some reason you have a problem then i whould have to ship it to them with the order # and an explanation of the problem. They will then get back to me and let me know if they will repair it or replace it. Thats why it whould be a pain in the butt. but its a 1 year warranty thru them and there headquartered in cali.

Silver Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 214
alright thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us