Batcat or batcap?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1529
ive heard a couple people speak of these? what are they?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1530
also what is an epicenter, ive been looking for info on them, cant find it

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 374
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75388%26item%3D5762465179 %26%26

check that out it gives a good explanation of a batcap.

Bronze Member
Username: Minime

Portland, OR

Post Number: 22
Batcaps look like regular car batteries, but are actually part battery and part capacitor (like 70%/30% or 50%/50%), and the epicenter I think is just a sweet EQ made just for subs.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1057
epicenter is an EQ...supposidly the things are amazing, i want to get one as soon as i pay this months cell phone bill.....yea i went a little over...

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1532
so would you suggest getting a batcap or a yellow top battery, also, does anyoneknow where i can find information on an epicenter

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1535
The epicenter has some good points and some bad. The good point is the unit can restore lost signals during the recording process that was used when everything was analog. If you listen to older music like cassette tapes you might notice a difference. However since you listen to CD's (I imagine) the recording process is slightly different. Most CD's are recorded with a digital process so you don't loose much. What I am saying is epicenters have their place but not typically in a system where all the music is alkready digital (on the CD). I have one integrated in my system but I put it there with false information on how the unit functioned. Hope that helps.

i found a couple more things and this is basically what i got out of it, so im guessing epicenters are not neccesary
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us