Soundsplinter or RE?????

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 334
im choosing between s soundsplinter RL-P15" dual 4ohm or 1 RE X.X.X. 18". i have 2 600x1 rms @ 2ohm amplifiers now. i could either sell those amps or use them.(id rather use them since i already have them) which would be my better bet for spl? which would be best overall?

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 319
I love my 12" X.X.X, 1700W to it and it booms pretty good. Couldn't tell you anything about SoundSplinter though.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 301
RE for spl

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1314
how are the soundsplinters..havent had the chance to hear one yet

Bronze Member
Username: Bobo123

Post Number: 71
They are very SQ oreinted and do a pretty good job at what their aimed to do, that is to sound good. I have heard an RL-p 12" in in a ported box tuned to 32 hz with 600 rms going to it. It won't blow your trunk off but it gets lound enough to make my ears very uncomfortable after about 20 sec of playing. The 15" is said to have the same SQ as the 12". I've heard an 15" x.x.x. and would say the sound splinters are quietter and more accurate. With 2 RL-p 15" I cant say what will be louder but you will have overall more accuratre bass from the sound splinter settup.
If you have any questions about soundsplinter go to their website ( www.soundsplinter.com ) and shoot mike an email. He is about as helpful as they come.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobo123

Post Number: 72
Also if you decide on the soundsplinter, I think the power of your amps will match up better with the subs. If you have the space for a ported box, I would with the soundsplinter.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 138
RE x.x.x. all the way dude. you will not be dissappointed.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 357
would 2 600 x 1 watt amps be enough to push the X.X.X. though? i also have a chance to get a 15" SX for $175. would that be a better option for me?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us