RE Audio or ADIRE

Bronze Member
Username: Mfgirbaud05

Post Number: 70
Can someone please tell me which of those two subs is better out of the RE Audio and the ADIRE Audio Shiva. i am mostly looking for which ever hits harder instead of sound quality...and also where can i order these subs from? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1388
what RE sub?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
the RE Audio X.X.X. 12"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
and does anyone know how much the RE Audio X.X.X. 12" Sub is?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1394
its low 400's or high 300's, but i hear great things about that sub but ive only heard the 15, very very impressive, shiva's are supposed to be impressive as well, but from what i HEAR i think the x.x.x would be better

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
What kind of amp should i run to this sub? i was planning on getting a hifonics bx1500d but heard alot of bad things about that amp ... do you know if this sub is as loud as the JL Audio 12W7 because my friend has that sub and i was just trying to get an idea of what the RE X.X.X would sound like.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1397
my friend runs that amp to that sub, no problems for him, it gives out what its going to but supposedly there is a high failure rate, and i think it gets louder than the 12w7

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
ok thanks for the help. oh yeah, one more question. How do i order the RE X.X.X ? i know i have to contact them but what do i do ? just send them an email to the sales@reaudio.com and ask them to send me one or what? and how do i find out what shipping will be?

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 137
call them, only way

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
ok, thanks.

nick_sq
Unregistered guest
wow, RE or ADIRE... now for me thats a truly tough descision.

Anonymous

how would yall compare 2 twelce inch memphis m3's and 1 fifteen inch x.x.x in terms of spl and sound quality. The m3's being sealed and x.x.x ported to about 33hz, both getting about 1200 rms. Also how high can I tune a box for a x.x.x. I was thinking 4.5-5 cubes tuned to 33hz or so???

Anonymous

how would yall compare 2 twelce inch memphis m3's and 1 fifteen inch x.x.x in terms of spl and sound quality. The m3's being sealed and x.x.x ported to about 33hz, both getting about 1200 rms. Also how high can I tune a box for a x.x.x. I was thinking 4.5-5 cubes tuned to 33hz or so???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us