One of my systems Complete! Just putting the finishing touches...check out

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 410
Ive decided to stay with the 10W7 H.O. wedge box and run it off the 500/1. For my componants in the front i went with the image dynamics cxs62 and im gonna power them with the ppi art 300.2 and use a batcap in place of caps. IM using the eclipse cd8454 for the HU. Am i missing anything else? What gauge power wire do i wanna run if its going in a sedan? What do i wanna set my HU crossovers too? jonathan help me out since you have that eclipse. Help me tune this thing..thanks

p.s. How does knukonceptz sound for rca's???

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1617
those RCA's will work great, but i would run 4 gauge wireing

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
Speaking of the RCA's. For my system will i need 2 sets of 2 channel running from each amp to the HU. Thanks I think 4 meters will be plenty.

Silver Member

Post Number: 415

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
jonathan let me know

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3556
4 guage kit will do the trick for the amps, remember that you'll need a distribution block for both those amps. As far as the crossover setting, it depends on whether you're doing easy or pro mode. Easy mode you don't as many choices of crossover slope, but either way begin with around 80hz for both drivers. If it sounds like too much bass in that region, move the HPF for the components up to 100 or 125hz. That should give you a start. Not too hard, just have to play around with it to get the sound you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
How do i wanna use the Batcap along with the Distribution block and which and how many distribution blocks should i get from knukonceptz.com and do i need 2 sets of 2 channel rca's?

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
?

Silver Member
Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 118
yeah you'll need two sets of RCA's.. since your going hook two together right? I think im going to end up doing the same thing with my two amps, i hope it works haha. And if your only running two amps you only need one dis. block with atleast two out puts, probably should get one with like 3 or 4 incase you want to add more amps to your system.

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
Thanks eric

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
which one of these distribution blocks do i wanna go with. Is it the 4awg going into 2 8 awg or??? http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.cfm?Category=Distribution%20/%20Fuse%20 Blocks#
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us