Rockford Fosgate

Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 1
Ive been looking at MTX, Eclipse, Memphis, and Alpine and now Rockford. I've heard that they're a great brand, but I never really looked into them. I found 2 12" Punch Stage 3 RF's for $300 shipped when everywhere else they're $400-$600. I listen to rap in the car so do RF's hit hard and still sound pretty good? Anyone experienced Rockford before?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1211
i have Rf stage 3's ALMOST brand new..i have pics if your interested 250 shipped dvc 4 ohm

FL USA

Post Number: 2
damn, I need dvc 2 ohm. Need it wired to 2 ohms. But anyway, does anyone think Rockford is any good? Ive heard they're high quality but no one really talks about them.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1215
they sound great...but what amp are you goign to run them off of?

FL USA

Post Number: 3
Audiobahn A8000T, already bought and delivered. Its 800rms watts x 1 @ 2ohms.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1219
i have an audiobahn A1300HCT ampill trade you with the sub for that amp and 250if you pay shipping...that would be better...check it out

FL USA

Post Number: 4
damn, that would be better...but what condition is it in? Im trying to get my first system ever going and im 16. I dont know how Id go about sending you the amp without pissing my parents off. I tried to return it and they pissed and told me I should have waited longer before getting the amp (which sucks...). Id do it, but actually sending the amp would be a HUGE hassle. The money thing wouldnt be a problem. Got any ideas?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1221
yea.....just upsit..it will be like 2 bucks...and the amp is in perfect condition..i actually bought the amp with the subs to go together...and i havent used either..except to make sure they work..and ill trade you the amp and the 2 subs for 250 with your amp if you pay shipping....so if you mial order me 300 dollers and sendme your amp ill ship you my amp and subs

FL USA

Post Number: 5
Where do you live? The whole deal sounds good, but my parents already told me to find subs that fit with the damn amp i got. Im pissed. Wish Ida bought my amp WITH my subs together. Well, actually, Ive got an idea. Im going to my cusins house for spring break the week after next. If I brought my amp with me to Kentucky my aunt thats like in college would take me to the post office no problem. How could we do it all though? I mean, if im sending you $300 and the amp, how do I know youll come through? No offence, but I dont know you. You could not send and Id be screwed you know? Could we like do it on eBay or somthing? Im just tryin to get my first sub system together...

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1222
the problem with ebay though is i dont want paypal...i need the money and i would prefer a mail order...but where in kentucky are you going to be...i might be able to do it in person so you could trust me

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1223
you can ask anyone on here...you can def trust me lol...

FL USA

Post Number: 6
louisville. And whats wrong with paypal? Took me 2 minutes to sign up or whatever they have you do. And does your amp have the original box and manual and stuff? My amp has been opened to look at and thats it.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1224
no the amp doesnt have the original stuff...ive had it all sitting in my room for about 4 months and i threw everything away thinking i was keeping it all....but i have personal pics of it all and stuff as well if you wanna seee, but im at my cousins tonight and i can post them tom for you when i get home...but the problem with paypal is the money you recieve you have to spend with paypal as well and they take a cut, so i want the money in hand to take to the mechanic for my car lol

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1225
lousiville is less than an hour away from my house..i could def meet you half way...about 30 mins each...if you would prefer to do it all in person

FL USA

Post Number: 7
I'll have to check.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1227
check?`

FL USA

Post Number: 8
Damn, thanks for the offer, but for this being my first subs ever, its too much of a hassle. If it were just sending money id do it, but I dont need the subs that bad. I dont even know if Im going to get rockfords. I made this thread to see what people thought about them. I have heard nothing about Rf's from anyone. You gotta understand, a 16 year old whos gettin his first speakers...maybe if I were use to car audio but im brand new.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1230
haha...thats cool...if you change your mind ill be glad to help lol....but if you have any questions...anyone on this site has great knowledge and will love to help you...just feel free to ask about anything...but if you click on my name...almost everything is for sale since you looking into subs

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1231
but if you decide you want to do the deal. i would prolly be willing to send you the amp and you could send me yours and the money, then i would send the subs if your interested...just drive down to the post office and do it without your mom knowing lol..have it mailed to a friends house lol

FL USA

Post Number: 9
Alright thanks. Im just so overwhelmed. Ive only heard 2 types of subs... 2 MTX's which I dont know what kind, not anying expensive (those made me want subs) and 2 Alpine Type-S's. I just want low loud bass that'll be heard far away and hit real low and sound good. I dont even really know what I want. Maybe ill just get some and then Ill have an idea, but, oh well. Thanks for evertying.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1232
lol one of those Rf's hits harder than my 10 inch eclipse...they are pretty intense

FL USA

Post Number: 10
Is RF known to people who know about subs and have them, but dont know about brands like eclipse? People I know, know about Memphis, Kicker, MTX, and Alpine. My cusin is into subs kinda and he didnt know what Eclipse was. I know it sounds stupid, but when somone asks what subs I got, I dont want to have to explain if my subs are good or not. I just want to kind of have bragging rights over stupid people and most of all, sound good.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1233
yea RF are known to be better than kicker memphis except the m3's i thinkm better than alpine e's and s's and r's maybe, better than mtx except the 9500, and my single eclipse al will destroy any of those subs ANY of them if i properlly power it in spl and sq..eclipse is ungodly...but Rf is a great brand
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us