10" brand names..help

Username: Submaster

Post Number: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need a 10" sub that has a small mounting depth (about 5"), i dont know any "Cheap costing" name brand subs, can you help me?, if so just make a post and call it Sub helper, i have a limited amount of money and a limited amount of space (under rear seat in my 1993 Ford f-150)

Username: Djshyper

Dalmeny, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 3
i would recommend a Pioneer TS-SW124D 2076_4057_104401920%2C00.html,http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/article/0,,2 076_4057_104401920,00.html heres the site if u want more details but it has a 4" mouting depth so this would suit your needs very well:-)

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 178
I'm about to suggest something really sh!tty, but if you're pressed for space, blaupunkt makes this sub if i remember correctly has a depth of like 2 1/4 inches. i think i saw it in crutchfields, but i saw a few others when i was looking for you. kicker comp o5c104 was about 4 and 15/16" i think.. i think most of the subs that handle high rms ratings are going to be to deep because of the magnet. just try looking around at online stores. maybe you'll be lucky.

Bronze Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 60
go earthquake audios site and look ast that shallow mount sub...i forgot the sitre
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us