Line DRIVER, ROCKFord or etc.... question $$

A.C.
Unregistered guest
ya i have a line driver and i need RCA cables. I need rca cables to attach to the LINE driver and my radio like 2 feet, ok well my question is what would be a good quality brand (that i can find) currently i have rockford RCA cables (cheap ones PUNCH series). But i was wondering if it might be a better idea to F*** it and get rca cables that are for home theaters instead of car audio cuz the rest of my car has them and they are in my opinion very GOOD qaulity. so any advice i really dont fell like spending to much on these cables cuz they carry prelilminary nosie which is then just amplified into my more expensive (home theater) cables.
TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

some person
Unregistered guest
wow really well i dont know maybe..... someone else in here could help you.

Bronze Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 80
how many cables you need ac? i got 3 sets of 6ft 2ch RCA cables. Audiobahn expert series.

A.C.
Unregistered guest
i need three cables however i already have three sets of cables one 5foot high profermance (i think adioband or monster?) and 2 3foot entry level rockford cables. like i said though would i be better of just getting home theater rca cables becuase they look excatly the same as high performance audio wires,

Username: Rf_audio_expert

San Lorenzo, California USA

Post Number: 1
I use Monster Cables for all my audio setups, and I've never had a problem with one of them. I've never tried your idea of using Home Theater. But have you looked into Monster to the different size and numbers of cables they have?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us