The reaudio MT

Bronze Member
Username: Coolcardude

Or

Post Number: 13
ok so i know the reaudio MT is super loud but how is the sq? i know it is not like the kappa perfect12.1 or another highend sq sub but hopefully its better than a solobaric. so help me out please

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1109
You can make it have half way decent sq... just won't be a w6v2 or anything.:-)

BabyBrock
Unregistered guest
for what it is designed for, it has terrific SQ. Pop the MT in a Snail Shell, game over.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1290
baby..interested in selling any of your amps yet lol? but im looking into getting a 12 or 15 Mt, what would you suggest, and how much power to it?

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 294
yeh me 2, i want a 15" Mt andi know they recommend 2000-3000 watts rms and i have no clue of what amp to use. I was thinking the orion 2500d, but does any one know anything better that wont break my pockets

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1303
yea...can anyone suggest an amp for under 500 bucks that is around 2500 watts rms and wont killl my 150 amp alt

BaByBrOcK
Unregistered guest
for under $500 two JBL BP1200.1's wired to each coil. Those are severly underrated and can do about 1400 watts at 14.4 volts. Plus they are about $200 a piece!

BaByBrOcK
Unregistered guest
well sub, all depends on ur vehicle. If you have room for a 15", get a 15"! LOL and 2000-3000 watts RMS should be sufficent for insane SPL. When u get done bro, take pics and post them. I gotta see the experts in action and their work.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1416
ok lol, well im thinkig about selling my eclipse Ti for 350 and then saving up(how much for a 15 MT?), then get the 2 jbl 1200 watts at 1 ohm and run it to two voice coils each since you cna get it in quad 2 ohm. and then build a custom box tuned to 43-50 hrtz, if i do that, the biggest alt made for my car is 150 amps, and if i want to put thatmuch power what else can i do to make it last longer, add camps, how many

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 367
$449 for a 15" MT...but f*ck it why not go big the 18" MT is only $479...lol

BaByBrOcK
Unregistered guest
sub,

i think if u put the MT in a snailshell, 150 amps from the alternator should be enough. But keep in mind, we're both hoping.... :-)

Also, why get the quad voice coil? Get a dual 1 ohm MT and run 1 JBL 1200.1 per coil. Not only is it less wiring, the motor on the dual is stronger than the quad. Actually, ask RE when u call them, I think that's what they told me, but not to sure.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 373
where can you get a snailshell? can someone post a link to where they are cheap:D..lol thanks

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 319
the only one place that you can get a snailshell is www.powered4sound.com they refuse to sell their plans to anybody so you cant get them any cheaper from anywhere else
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us