Ever happened to you?

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 181
My 15 X.X.X will hit really soft when my music is all the way off. a friend of mine had messed up his audiobahn sub and it did the same thing. anyone know what that is? is it messed up?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1784
Uhh, your music is all the way off? Why wouldn't it hit hard? Did you say that wrong or is there something I'm not uderstanding?

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
the volume is at zero. but the sub still hits really soft.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 184
myguess is that its not the subwoofer.. i dont know alot about technical stuff like this but what makes sense to me is that the sub cannot move without receiving power... thats form the amp... but then again the amp wont give out power unless its told to... so im tracing it back to your head unit... maybe even at volume 0 its still sending out a signal to play low frequencies... or maybe its your amp im not sure but my guess would be thats its not your sub ...altho like i said i didnt go to school for this kind of stuff or anything so i could easily be wrong

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1786
Yeah, lol. There's nothing wrong with your sub. Why would it play anything if there really was no power? Is it magical? Your headunit is probably just sending a very weak signal even at 0.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
okay, good, i just spent a sh!tload on that sub, and i didn't want to have to send it back to RE. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Alpineuser

Post Number: 92
is it actually play bass from a song or is the sub just burping? if so it could be some feedback

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 286
I get the same thing. its really annoying, but i never have it at zero, so i dont care : )
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us