Anybody know anything???

Bronze Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 63
Anyone know anything about Memphis Audio or whatever, ive never actually heard them or owned any, but i hear nothing but good things about them by the locals around here...does anyone know if they are a good quality product???And where do they rate???

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1215
i like there amps, but i thinik a lot of it is good news. there amps are awesome though.

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 337
i have the memphis 16-st3004 4-channel amp(75x4), the one with the chrome finish. one thing i liked about it was how small it is. it's only 6.5" wide and 2" tall - which works great for the install i'm doing. it's heavy though, seems like it's built really well. and in my opinion, it's the best looking amp out there:-) i haven't hooked it up to my sub yet, but it makes my infinity reference components sound great. it's got 18db crossover slopes so that should provide for some tight bass. i think the newer ones have an adjustable 12/18db slope. it also has a regulated power supply, so i'm getting 75 watts per channel no matter what voltage it's getting. my HU has a 4V output and my gains are set between 1/8 and 1/4 of the way up - no distortion even at full volume. built in the USA too, gotta love that.

Anonymous

I have a mcd1000 for my subs and its a great amp. I also have 2 m3's and they are pretty good subs. They have pretty good sq and the spl isn't too bad either.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us