Isaac I got a question. (James I bought the amp finally)

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1687
Hey Isaac, I just sent a payment through paypal to Ron Win for an orion 250 gs. This is the guy you got some amps from right? Anways, I've seen pictures of the amp, and if you've gotten everything from him then I trust him, I just had one little concern. His name is Ron, but when I sent the payment, the name on the paypal account was Nick Swe? The account was under the email address speedgambler69@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1926
Joe, his email address is speedygambler69 or speedgambler69, can't remember it exactly. Don't worry, he'll send you the amp. I actually bought 3 amps from him ( 2 250G4 and 1 275G4).
You should've dropped the @yahoo.com part. Now everyone will know his address.
Anyhow, you'll be very pleased with it. I know I am. The bass has never sounded better until now. If you have a class D amp, then test it out. Just for your education. I can almost guarantee you, you will hear a difference. Of course it's assuming you have a "normal" D amp, not one of the best.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1693
Yeah, James and Ron both told me you bought a few amps from him, so that makes me feel a lot better. I was just a little curious about his paypal name.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 306
Is this guy selling anymore good class A/Bs for a set of components?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1695
Actually he does have some more Orions. I know he has at least 1 225 G4, and I think he has a bigger newer Orion, maybe an xtr or something. I know he tole me 3 or 4 different amps that he had but I can't remember what they were.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1938
Well since you posted his email address on here, ask him for 250G4 or 275G4. He might be able to get some more later. Who knows, you never know.
The reason why I decided to bypass eBay was, I got tired of fools bidding at the last second or just making bids cause they were addicted.
I'm running 250G4 @ 2ohms right now and so far very high quality bass. You'll maximize it more at 1ohm.
I think when spring comes, I'm going to swap it with 275G4. That will give me at least 600w rms @ 2ohms. More than enough to rattle everything inside.
Keep your eye open for Orion XTR 900 and 1400 models. They are just as good (made in USA). Get them while you can, those suckers been disappearing too.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 155
Ya know isaac if you ever wanna sell one of you 3 250g4s there always your buddy ol pal twiztid over here! 3 250g4s no wonder there so hard to get isaac buys em all up!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1939
Sorry guy, I promise to leave you some.. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 439
dont forget to leave one for me too!

hey, did any of you guys ever hear from that guy i told yall about that was selling the 2 275g4's?

oh...and i was just gonna tell yall that there is an XTR1400 on ebay rite now. the buy now is $400, i just dont have the cash.

Isaac, so are you saying that XTR1400 is just as good as the 275g4?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1946
Yes it is pretty close. That amp is also US made and under rated. In fact, if you check out their manual, it looks almost identical to G4 (settings and features).
My first choice is G4, than that. In fact I made a bid on one before but couldn't win cause the dumb a$$ chose to end the auction around 10am in the morning. Who do you know bids around 10am during work days? :-)

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1700
Hey Isaac, Ron got the payment and the amps already on the way. I'd suggest this guy to anybody.

I also told him I accidentally posted his email on this board, he didn't care.

Right now he only has 275 and 225 G4's, but he said he might get some more 250's later.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 440
hey joe,

hit me w/ an email...i wanna talk to ya about were your are getting your amp. i would like to find out about one of those 257g4's.

marshall_white2004@yahoo.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1949
Marshall it's 275 not 257.. :-)
That is a beast. As soon as the stupid weather warms up, I'm installing it. 250G4 is great, but I need more power!

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 441
yea isaac, i'm dyslecsik (and i cant spell)

i would love get a 275g4 (or maybe even a 257g4:-)) for my sx15. i could have really used one for mardi gras nats.

i ended up borrowing a buddies bp1200.1 for mardi gras nats and i did 144.2db in an untested box that flexed really bad and 145.1db the nite before MGNs. i had some really bad voltage problems, i couldnt stay above 12V when burping :-(
i broke the terminal off of my 2farad capacitor so i had to borrow johnny's 1farad cap. but my voltage dropped alot more w/ his 1F cap than it used to w/ my 2F cap. oh well, maybe i can get louder with a 275 and a new box (or just double-wall this one).

Gold Member

Post Number: 1954
275G4 will probably burn a whole in your battery! It is a high current amp. Don't be surprised if you get a shock near the speaker terminals. I've heard people being able to light a bulb there.
You do know that 275 comes with 2 power connectors right? One for each channel. They're 4 gauge too. So get a 4 gauge power distribution block ready.
If they ever judge you based on 4ohms rating, then you should win first prize with 275. It's only 300w rms @ 4ohms. But we know with a flick of a switch, it can generate 1200w minimum.

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 443
yea...i know that 275g4 is gonna draw more current than the bp1200.1. I'll be ready for it though, i'm gonna upgrade my electrical system.

i have a 180A alt now and i'm going to get a batcap and a yellow top. i'm gonna rewire w/ 0ga and have a distro block to two 4ga.

USACi rates at the 4ohm output. the bp1200.1 puts me in the 301-900w class since it is rated at 600w@4ohm, but that 275 will put me in 0-300w class.

i'm bout 80% sure i'm gonna be running that 275 pretty soon. but if i dont go w/ the 275, i may go with American Bass or Kicker amps.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1959
If you get put in the 0-300w class, you should win 1st prize. It may say 300w, but as soon as your car supplies close to 14v, it'll put out 400-500w easily.
I can't think of another amp that's deceptive.
If you're not going to buy 275, then see if you can borrow one for the competition. Just curious how you'll do with an amp like that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1960
If you get put in the 0-300w class, you should win 1st prize. It may say 300w, but as soon as your car supplies close to 14v, it'll put out 400-500w easily.
I can't think of another amp that's deceptive.
If you're not going to buy 275, then see if you can borrow one for the competition. Just curious how you'll do with an amp like that.

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 281
Hey issac i ended up ordering the Image Dynamics CXS62 that you showed me over at cardomain for $305 shipped. Cant wait to hear what they sound like especially running them off that ppi art 300.2...thanks for the help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1961
Try and find a song that you've listen to before the upgrade. Then listen again afterwards. That same song will sound quite different. The fine details that were muddled or lost in the background will come alive.
I am positive you will enjoy the new experience.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us