Alpine and lanzar?

Minipete
Unregistered guest
i have a 1000watt lanzar amp, and i was wondering if it would power 2 10" apline type r dvc subs the SWR-1041D model. if it wouldnt, please tell me of an amp at a reasonable price to get those babies pounding.

Minipete
Unregistered guest
The amp gives out 250watts rms x 2 and the subs handle 300watts rms. so i am assuming i would hook the 2 amp channels seperately to each sub and run the 2 voice coils in paralell?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 1248
that sounds like a good pairing there with a 2 Ohm load on each channel.
If you're not satisfied with it after trying it out, look at the JBL BP600.1 amplifier.
600W x 1 @ 2 Ohms. same output at 1 Ohm.
you'd get teh full 300Wrms per sub with that, on a much cooler running, more efficient class-D sub amplifier with low-pass filter.
the amp is ~$200 US

Minipete
Unregistered guest
thanks glasswolf, i'll go out and buy that amp. anyone want a lanzar...hehe.
thanks again

Minipete
Unregistered guest
where can i get this amp for 200$?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1275
try www.etronics.com or ebay
etronics has it for $210

MuzikInstaller
Unregistered guest
Yo Glasswolf maybe you can help me out..I recently purchased a Alpine CVA-1000 motorized monitor reciever.I have a problem.I cant shoot video to the unit.I read on another forum that you can "hard wire" rca cables to the navigation cable,but I dont know which wires in the cable to use after I splice it,thats if I can do it that way.I noticed on car domain a guy had an audiovox dvd player connected to the CVA-1000,but how?I have no idea,can you help me or steer me in the right direction.I have a 5.1 dts alpine soundprocessor ainet and a 6 disc ainet changer connected to the CVA-1000 but either has a video input =/

Gold Member

Post Number: 1278
best thing would just be to get an Alpine DVD player with an AUX input.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us