Jvc or awia?

Bronze Member
Username: Makavelie187

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 12
i need to buy a head unit but i want one with aux in front and for a cheap price but good enough to power my 2 12' kickers properly. i dun know much about head units and i just need a good one with good functions to set up my sub which brand is better or maby a different one?

Bronze Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 13
IMO you'd be better of staying away from those brands, if you have to have the AUX in on the front of the deck i'm sure someone can point you to a better alternative. Keep in mind you can also use the cd changer port on the back of most decks and a patch cable that will let you connect portables. The cables range from 10-30 bucks.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 166
Yeah, JVC and Aiwa are in the same league as Jensen, Blaupunkt and Sony. I would get and Alpine or a Pioneer. We are discussing this in my other thread.

Bronze Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 27
Well, lets say they can't afford Alpine or Pioneer, then I would suggest JVC because they have slightly better sound qualilty than Aiwa.

JKW
Unregistered guest
Blaupunkt is not in the same league as Jensen and Sony.I do warranty for all these companies and have never had a piece of Blaupunkt come through my door.Blau is one of the brands along with eclipse that I have no problems recommending to people to purchase. You get what you pay for.

JKW
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us