Which one

i hate necrophiliacs
Unregistered guest
im looking for a cheap system. which set of subs would be louder and sound better sony p5 600 watts rms 1100 peak or kicker comp 150 watts rms 300 peak. the subs will be going in a ported box. im pretty sure that kicker is the better brand but i've read good reviews about both.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 917
The Kicker's, Sony suck's!

Bronze Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 84
omg, not even close. Kicker dude. All teens buy sony and think its great, but its not. My first system were two 12 lightning audio subs and they could compete w/ those subs, in fact they still do, (they r my bros now). Kicker def and if u know where to look you can find the CompVR's for only like 10 bucks more

cbrstereo.com etronics.com woofersetc.com

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 873
how much money are you looking to spend

i hate necrophiliacs
Unregistered guest
well the car stereo place near me has a sale going on i can get either 2 12inch sony p5 or 2 12inch kicker comps in a proted box for only $75.00 which sounds like a good deal espically for me cause i just want a little more bass. so if you can find a better deal on the internet for 150 or less please let me know

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1592
Get the Kicker's. Definitely.

Bronze Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 33
get the dual 10's with a jensen amp and kraco box speakers omg dream system

i hate necrophiliacs
Unregistered guest
i went to the car audio store again and the guy there said that the sonys will sound better and be louder cause they can handle more watts is this true

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 886
no thats not true....watts dont mean much when it comes...your car audio store sucks...there are ton of things that can influence the way a sub sounds...its mainly install...but lets say its watts ok...http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=217&1=218&3=3385 this sub takes 1200 watts rms right?

http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=279&1=285&3=1614 this sub takes 750 watts rms right? which one is going to hit harder?..see the watts are alot more than the Ti..but my bet is...the TI will kill that sub!...maybe i am wrong

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1616
Yes Sub, An Eclipse TI will kill anything Audiobahn.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us