Bronze Member
Username: Dpxpro

Post Number: 11
What do you guys think of cadence gear?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1772
if I remember correctly Kicker makes cadence. atleast they used to about 10 years ago.

Bronze Member
Username: Aaaavv

Post Number: 99
nothing special. its along the same lines as boss. pretty much any shop car carry cadence as long as they have a tax number. they dont set high standards when it comes to their authorized dealers like jl, alpine, ecipse, focal and others. someone on this forum tried to say they were up there with us amps and zapco, but im not to sure about that.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 297
I've never used the stuff, but from what I've gathered they're right around the quality of the new Orion stuff. So it's not too bad, I'm guessing. I remember it being on the good part of GW's company list.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 419
cadence is some pretty decent stuff.

a buddy of mine has 2 of their zrs9 amps...they are pretty nice. i have also messed w/ one of their Z7000's...pretty nice amps. and pretty much anyone that has been in USACi competitions for a while knows about their A7HC(nice amp).

some cadence stuff is kinda low-end, but they do make some nice amps. i have do disagree w/ adams statement that they are along the lines of Boss stuff.....Cadence is far beyond Boss, IMO.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 420
oh...i have only messed w/ cadence amps, not their subs and speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 550
I like their amps a lot. Pretty nice stuff. Havn't had much experience with their subs though. A kid in my town had a pair of their 12's that sounded failry nice though.

Bronze Member
Username: Dpxpro

Post Number: 12
Thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Silverdale, WA

Post Number: 204
Killswitch rocks! =) Hehehe.. Had to say it... Even though there newest album wasnt as good as there first.

Anonymous

ha ha my name is Stan Wojtowicz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us