I would like to show you..

Bronze Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 50
my system keep in mind I wanted it to look absolutely stock, I can remove sub easily with 5 way posts and take out gamecube easy, the knob and push button control amp bass and brake cheater switch respectively. Sq is the best I've ever had.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1866
Nice setup, does the rear passengers have enough leg room? Are the amps uncovered just for the picture or do they stay like that. It could get tricky on rainy days.

Bronze Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 51
uncovered for pic , floor mat goes over and ac/heater pipes are vented directly to amps to cool in summer, it is a civic and not much room back there to begin with,, same tweets in back @ pillars

Bronze Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 52
also with seats back they cover amps all the way so there is no hump at back with floor mat covering, looks like nothings in there(my intention)

Silver Member
Username: Aaaavv

Post Number: 107
looks nice, thats a clean set up

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1868
In that case, you did a good job. Looks clean. Does that dynamat make much difference? I've seen them in action, it still doesn't stop the trunk's vibration 100%.

Bronze Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 56
i tightened the lock down so it pulls the trunk lid down a little , that helped the whol trunk alot. with the volume all the way up and the car sealed up it is the quietest I have heard from all my friends and ppl I have seen in competitions. Something about this car seals real well , only inside to I get a little plastic rattle, but all I gotta do is turn it up and I cant hear it anymore lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us