6.5's with about $150 to spend

Anonymous

Hello, I am need of some speakers for my front stage. I am kind of on a budget so I am really trying to look around to get the best speaker for my money.
I currently have a alpine cda-9813 head unit, punch 601s pushing two comp vr 12's, and a alpine 2 channel (5watt rms X2) amp pushing some crappy kenwood duel mags up front.

I am lookign at maybe some crossfire SX6 components for up front... they are about $125. are they any good? or is there something better I could do with this price range.

Thanks for the help guys!!!

kklagge
Unregistered guest
I just purchased Crystal CSC60S components for $149 and am amazed at how they sound. They are the cleanest speakers I've ever had in any vehicle I've ever owned (even those that cost twice as much). I'm hearing things on the CD's that I've never heard before. They have a very full, pleasant sound with no harshness whatsoever.

Anonymous

Check out http://www.ikesound.com They have really good prices, you can get the MBQuart Reference or the Infinity Kappa components, each are 159, Alpine Type R components are 130, Kicker Resolution Components are are 170, There are a lot of outstanding deals, all of the components I just listed sound fantastic and around your price range, just save up for a week, pay for s&h and all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us