Re 15" box???

Bronze Member
Username: Colinjay18

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 25
i just got my 15" x.x.x. and need to get a sealed box built for it. can anyone here give me an idea on the price? i don't need anything fancy just a good quality box. how much are they?

Bronze Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 62
Hey how much was that RE 15 i wanna get one of emm i got a Hifonics BX1500D amp and i think if i get a dual 2 ohm x.xx it'll work great, have you heard one of these. I've never used only one sub and im worried about the bass, im a bass head and would one of these in a SS or ported box beat really loud like in the 140 decible range? And the box should cost you about 250 custom built

Bronze Member

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 26
the sub was $435 shipped. i've never heard one either, i was going to get a 13w7, but after reading into the x.x.x. i chose it. i can't wait to get the box. i went to a few shops today, 2 of them told me $150, basic box built to spec with 1.5" front baffle. one told me $100 but i don't think they do the quality work like the others. another told me $200, but i would have to leave my car there for a few days, don't know about that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Yeah go to a place that sells like JL or Eclipse or all the high end stuff and have them build you a box. can you post where you got the sub from so i can order mine haha i cant find a place to buy these things

Bronze Member

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 27
www.reaudio.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
you ordered offline or did you have to call them?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Brb gotta go get some Budah!

Bronze Member

Houston, Tx Usa

Post Number: 28
i called them, gave my mailing info, then credit card info and that was it. took about five minutes. i called on a friday and recieved it the next monday. little over a week.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 149
i have a 15" X.X.X and the box is getting installed in my car tomorrow, i got the spec forwarded to me from someone at RE and it's 4 cubes tuned to 30 hz. That's the sq ported box. The sealed is 2.5 cubes i think. not sure, i don't have the paper anymore, tell me what you think, when you get it in, i'll post up in the next couple of days and tell you how it sounds.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Thanks man thats exactly what i want to get, cant wait to see it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us