W6v2

Bronze Member
Username: Dropthedeuce06

Post Number: 17
i was wondering how hard 2 10 inch W6v2 would hit? and what amp would you suggest to run them? thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 37
man my dad has two of those vented in his van, with a pd-3000 running on them at i think 2 ohm stereo.. its crazy as fukin hell when it hits oh my god it beats my well comes close to beating my diamond audio tdx 10" but hey i would get a 500/1 jl amp and run one on each sub, or a jbl amp something like that.. that boss amp lied like a mutha fuka about its rms stats.. so you have to turn it all the way up and run ported... but those are some killer subs. i would get two diamond audio tdx tens and run them in the custom box that diamond recommends like mine with a 1501d on each one..i bet you a 100 dollars they beat the w6's :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
alright... cool... how hard do they hit? what is the rms wattage

Bronze Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 83
The 10s dont hit all that hard (sealed). They push 400w rms and from what ive heard they dont like to take more power than that. 1 things for sure, they sound really really nice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
db you think?

Bronze Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 84
I couldnt really say.. not loud enough tho. What are you trying to accomplish? If you were going to port it itd get pretty loud (2 of em)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us