Adire Shivas

Username: Basshead

Post Number: 4
I was planning on getting two cerwin vegas but I decided to go ahead and get two shivas because I heard they were better. I already ordered them and I have a Hifonics BX1500D amp. I was just wondering what would be the best way to wire up these two subs to get the best output from this amp. Also, what would be the best box I could get for these two from online because I don't know how to make my own, otherwise I would. Any help is appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 142
wire all in parallel. This will give u a 2 ohm load. That amp pushes 900rms at 2 ohms.
www.termpro.com/articles/spkrz.html

Post Number: 5
Wouldn't that be a 4 ohm load? I forgot to mention that the subs are dvc 8 ohms. Also does anyone know about what box would work best? Heres a link to the sub
http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/adire_shiva /

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1050
Wire each sub in parallel and then the subs together in parallel. That will equal a 2 ohm load.

Post Number: 6
Alright I get how it would be a 2 ohm load but Im not really good at wiring. How would you wire the subs in parallel? Like could someone just tell me how exactly to wire it up or does someone know of a diagram that will explain it better?

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 143
hook all the positives to the positive on the amp and all the negatives to the negative on the amp. the most simple way to wire.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us