I NEED A NEW SYSTEM!!

Username: Ninetreg031

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 1
I NEED SOME MAJORRRRRRRRRR HELPPPPPP! I NEED TO KNOW WHATS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTT SYSTEM OUT...like whateva hits hard whats the BEST system out??? ::da pri¢e doesnt really matter::

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 891
That's a pretty vague question. You could add an infinite number of subwoofers and it would be the hardest hitting system. Do you have a budget at all? What kind of vehicle do you have. Do you want subs/amps/enclosure, or do you want a Headunit/components/component amp: the whole works?

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 640
Ya, we could list a crap load of stuff. How minny you can fit, and what size, and if you just want sub's or everything.
I would say 2/3 Re mt's or 2/3 18 Eclipse T Pro's will be some of the loudest to name a few.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 2
i have an 97 Eklipse with ALOT of trunk spa¢e... and no im not on a budget...so it really dont matter and i need everrrrrything...the whole worksl ike you said Joe!! lol...thank you tho for taking your time and posting also...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1316
well what kind of sound are you after? Very high SPL with no reguard to SQ or do you want a very nice SQ system lacking SPL or do you want the best of both worlds? What kind of music do you listen to? And what exactly is your budget everyone has some sort of budget?

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 3
ummmm lemme think....i would like to have Best of Both worlds to tell you the truth...lol... and i listen to ALOTTT of Reggae and island muzik...and my budget is pretty big ::juss for the fakt i got money from inkome tax lol::

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1319
alright what kind of car do you have.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1016
He's got an eclipse.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 503
hmm well since price is no matter...how about 3 18 inch mt's or eclipse ti pro's and some huge us amps and a huge HO alt or 2

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 229
is this your everyday car becuz if it is i doubt you'll be able to listen 3 15" MT's at full potential for more than like 5 minutes without going totally deaf.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1025
I wouldn't run MT's for sql either. He said he wants the best of both worlds.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 509
oh haha...well what would you guys suggest...how about like 3 2 or 3 12 inch xx.x's

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1027
Oh boy, get like 2 15" x.x.x's in a ported box tuned low built to specs. Run them with some zapco, or us, or old school orion amps. Throw in some focol utopia, or dls iridiums, or even some rainbow components running off another zapco, or us, or old school orion amp. Get the Alpine F1 status DVI-9990 headunit and the TMI-M990 monitor. That should sound o.k., lol. You said money was no object.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 4
i got the head unit already!! :::feels proud lol, i got that MP3, DVD, Navigation flip open skreen thing::: i got Image Dynamikz door speakers and now im juss debating on the subs and amps...

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 582
subs and amps...get 2 15 inch x.x.x....and some us amps...like joe said..but since money is no object...sell your door speakers and get rainbow components

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 736
Heer's a list of the top of the line sub's that will git loud, and sound good at the same time.
Jl Audio w7's, preferably the 13w7's.
Adire Brhama's
RE x.x.x
Eclipse T's
The Eclipse's are my favorite, then the JL's, and last but not least:-) the RE x.x.x
For the amp, go with the JL 1000/1 for each Jl. Perfect match. They will also work for the Brhama, and the x.x.x
The Eclipse only need's 750 watt's, but it is underrated, don't know exactly how much it can really handle. I'm sure someone will be able to say if the 1000 watt's is to much.
Don't forget that with that kind of system you will need a new alternator. Some sound deadenner will also help the sound as well!

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 5
i wuz thinking about getting some Solo-X's....

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 744
Don't know anything about them. I'm almost sure that they will get loud, but not sure about the sq. My guess is the sq is about as bad, if not worse as the solobaric's.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 230
im just going to laugh at this post

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1350
hey joe that was a hell of a system you put together.....seriously!

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 6
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!! I GOT SOME GOOD AZZ IDEAS OF OV HERE!!! iim getting everything set up in 2 weeks!! ill take a pixture of it and sho you ... thanks again and i apper¢iate da help... and Rob Fox stfu... laugh somewhere else...

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1195
Ricky, what are you gonna go with all together? I hope you didn't decide on Solo X's,

Yeah James, I think that system I put together would sound ok.....

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 805
Lol, geter dun!.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 283
it is actually GITER DUN!!

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 810
Ya, what ever. You know what I ment!:-) lol

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Post Number: 7
umm lol noooo i didnt get the solo-x's i heard them yea there good but not all that great... i kinda took your idea Joe lol... but added a few more extras iiono why but i did... put it this way not only will there be really bass but alotta GLOW! loll... pixtures are soon to kome....reallll soon...

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 967
"i have an 97 Eklipse with ALOT of trunk spa¢e"

No such thing as an eclipse with alot of trunk space...eclipse trunks arent that big...

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1578
yeah but jeff I have seen some crazy SH!T stuffed into an Eclipse. This one guy had two soundstream SPL 160's 15's in like a 6cu/ft box it was amazing but by the looks of them it doesnt look like they would have much room at all.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 969
yea kids with eclipses get stupid with systems, its like old men buying a CLK's...i'm just not a fan of eclipses...i've never seen one that when done up looked like anything i'd want to be associated with...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us