Audiobahn????

Username: Bginamercedes

Post Number: 3
do they make good amps and subs????

Bronze Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 66
mid grade stuff, just above sony, not worth it my opinion, many other opptions that will end in more pleasign results(Adire, Kicker, Infinity, Alpine, ect)

Bronze Member
Username: Disturbedpriest

Post Number: 39
yeah dude dont go with audiobahn, i had two along time ago when i was broke i bought them off ebay the 500 watt aw12s or some shi* and they distort out even with a good amp on them... i would go with something else, if you want good sounding and pretty cheap polk momos are nice. and you wouldnt need a big amp to power em. i heard a set at hifi buys yester day and they only wanted 200 dollars for the set.

Bronze Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 89
I've never had a problem with their amps...sure they are flashy looking and are a little overrated in the power but for the money mine have performed without a hitch and they are way above sony...

Their speakers and subs on the otherhand are a complete waste of $$

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 499
ill have to agree with kklagge..i had my audiobahn running my eclipse al...and if noone buys it soon(hint if anyone is interested) haha im going to have it running my 15 Ti for a little until i get the Ed Nine.1...well see what happens right...lol...

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 723
Nick is right. They are mid grade.
I too have 3 audiobahn amp's, and they are going on there 4/5th year. I haven't had any problem's with them, and for the price they are pretty good in my appinion.

Bronze Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Nc Usa

Post Number: 81
If u buy anything from audiobahn, buy from thier higher end stuff.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 521
yea...and dont get there subs...i would suggest sticking with there amps and accesories...

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 733
lol yeh. I had 2 of there 8's for about a year. Then one day they blew, then after that I couldn't keep a pare with out them blowing.
This was in a boat, so they wher in a little more harsh condition's than normal.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 734
When they wher working though, they wher some of the hardest hitting 8's I've heard.

Username: Bginamercedes

Post Number: 6
all right thanks alot :-)

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 532
good luck....btw...what are you thinkingabout getting
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help