Has anyone heard anything about GlassWolf?

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 637
Just wondering if anyone know's why Glass has just vanished? I haven't heard from hem in like a month.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 888
He's a moderator at a different forum. It's either sounddomain or caraudio.com I think. Can't remember which one.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 638
Oh, ok.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 370
Hes a mod at www.caraudiocentral.net

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 889
Yeah, that's it. I thought it was something like that.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 890
Jonathan is over there too. He's not a moderator though.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 892
Glass co-founded www.caraudiocentral.net actually.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 642
So that's how he has all that money!:-)

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 644
So that's how he has all that money!:-)

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3345
He's also working on his car I'm sure, he has a lot of work left to do on it.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 900
His Charger?? Or is he working on something different?

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 647
Ya, I've heard about his charger, I've heard it's bad a$$!

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 903
Yeah, but I don't know what the heck else he would do to it. I thought it was done a long time ago? Unless he's doing body work or dropping a new engine in or something.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3347
From what I understand (which isn't much), the car was bought with a lot of the modifications done to the car. The engine, etc. were at least partially built, but he's modifying the drivetrain. He was going the whole 9 yards with the bodywork and paint, chemical dipping, etc. You gotta love a 440 Charger. He's put the system in it, but just temporarily until all cosmetics are done. He's also doing it himself, so that takes a while in itself. Hell, I'm still just putting together a gameplan for the car I'm about to buy. I have an older Hot Rod magazine that shows an engineer for Honeywell/Garrett that built a 302 for his 66 Mustang. He custom made a twin turbo setup for a stock 302 motor (motor is still stock besides head work). Result was 550hp and 620lb/ft of torque NET, and car gets 20+ mpg in the city and around 27 on the highway. It can run 11s in the 1/4 mile and still get gas mileage approaching 4 banger territory, I'd love to have my hands on a car like that. Haul a$$ and sip gas :-)

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 914
Your making me sooooo jealous. My friend's dad has redone about 3 vett's now. It does take quite a while to redo a car when your doing it yourself. The end result is always great though, and it's gotta be the best feeling in the world when your riding around in a beautiful beast that you know you built yourself.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3348
I'd have to say that the best car I ever had to cruise around with was a 69 Mercury Cougar XR-7 convertible. I had some engine trouble (302 block made into a 347 stroker by a certain company in which I'm not going to call names out), but had to sell it to start building my house, and I needed a truck. Plopped in an old 289 that I had in the shop and sold it, then got a new engine from said company above and sold that too. I just didn't have the time and money to fool around with the car just because of building the house, I miss it now, I LOVED taking that thing to the mountains and cruising around in it in the summer. The fastest car I ever had was a 67 Mustang I built when I was younger, I got a call from my cousin who was junkyard browsing and found a 427 SOHC motor, so it ended up in my car after further modification to the engine :-). After I got down the launching and final tuning on the car I took it to Atlanta Dragway on an open drag night, car hit a 10.9 and I got kicked off the track cause I didn't have a rollbar (and I didn't have a clue it would go that fast). Car was making about 800hp naturally aspirated, and would rev like crazy.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7447
been busy working on putting new flooring in teh house and working on the car.
Just to clarify, when I got the car, it was all primered, needed body work, had the 440 in it, but nothing done to any of it.
I'm still rebuilding it. It's not a real fast process when it's a one-man job fit in around everything else.

looking around at Dana D60-SF and Ford 9" rear ends right now to stuff up under the car.

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 437
good luck with the house work hope to have you back soon

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 648
lol Just making sure you wasn't dead!:-)

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7455
nah not dead.
just been taking a break for a bit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us