Best components out of following....

Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 8
Im having a hard time deciding which of the following componant speakers to get for my toyota camry. Infinity 5.1 Perfects,Infinity Kappa 50.5CS, Jl Audio XR525-CSI, MB Quart PCE-213,MB Quart RCE-213. I mostly listen to rap and dance music and rock. My budget is around $240. Also i will be using Alpine MRP-F240 for them which is 100x2 rms bridged or maybe my ppi pcx 2200 which is 200x2 rms stereo and thats 2 channels. Which amp whould be better guys? Let me know what to do. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
can anybody help?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 662
Its all prefference but me personally I would go with the JL's,then the perfects,then the MB quarts. I would run them all off the PPI.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
ok but if i run them off my ppi thats to much for the jl components or the perfects. The jl is 60 rms and the perfects do 100rms so the ppi is pushing 200x2rms and the alpine is pushing 100x2 rms. whouldn the ppi be to much?

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 76
Hey mo get the perfects if you like loud music and look for an orion hcca 225g4 or 250g4 they will sound very nice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
yeah i have to find more info on the orions twiztid. I think the perfects are the way to go from what ive read and price. anyone else have any suggestions?

goon
Unregistered guest
The kappas are great, the jl audio xr are nice since they have the tweeters built in, a little easier to deal with. i believe they are around the same price.... I have the kappas, havn't stopped loving them! you won't go wrong either way.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 635
I also have the Kappa's. I would go with the Infinities, then the MB Quart's, then Jl.
I guess my Kappa's are good.:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Can i run the kappa perfects of the ppi pcx 2200 that does 200x2@4ohms???????????

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 438
RCE's sound nice to me thats what i bought

the perfects are louder but tiresome to listen to bc they are so bright

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 439
plus i think i got them new for 150 plus shipping and insurance online and the kappas are 200+ w/o shipping if that factors in at all

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
ive decided to not use my ppi pcx 2200 for my componants for budget reasons...Its hard to find componants for that amp as it is underated. Now i will probably use my alpine mrp-F240 that does 100 watts rms x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms rated at 14.4dvc. Can anyone help me find a good match. My camry takes 5.25 size componants.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us