Noone responds over there

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 454
Well..im considering getting a alarm system cause one of my friends recently had his system stolen from him...so i have a few questions...first off...to get a alarm that will sound when someone rocks the car or opens a door...or anything along that nature...how much is the minumum to spend and what company and where can i get it and can i install it or is it way to intricate...thanks in advance...any advice is helpful

also..my car doors and windows arent power...will this affect anything...

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 474
to the top

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 992
Maybe you should try the security systems forum? But IMO I think their kinda hard to install, probably be better having it done.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 478
thanks joe...but by my title...i mean they dont respond over at the security systems forum lol...thats why i posed here...everyone knows me here lol...but i can prolly have it done...but how much are they if i want one that like goes off it my car is rocked

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1298
well prestige is a nice alarm and not too costly either. You are going to have to get the wiring diagram for your car and go from there. If you want it to go off when someone shakes your car you are going to have to adjust the sensativity and the shock sensor. If you are handy you can do it but I would recomend getting it done somewhere prof. That way if anything ever goes wrong then it is covered.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 480
ill take it somewhere else....have them install it and show me how while they do it so that i can do it form now on

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1300
good call

Silver Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 484
yea...where can i get a prestige...how much
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums