How Would you do it?

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 326
Ok im buying some items that i will list in a moment to redo my system...and iknow im buying the Sub first (tommarro) and what do you think i should but next and so on...what order...Thank you

#1 15 inch Eclipse Ti

now what next and so on

Ed Nine.1 Amp
SS box
Huge Dynamat Kit for my whole car
200 amp alternator....cant find one on the net...can anyone help me
Yellow Top Optima Battery
Equalizer
Mb Quarts (def not priority)

I would Buy everything at once...but i can only afford like 3 things right now and then i need to sell stuff and work to get the rest withing a few months...what do you guys think...how would you do it...thanks

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1219
I would do the dynamat and upgrade my electrical system first. forget the EQ and get the box next then the amp and then your ready to put it in with everything already done. It sucks having everything you need to hook it up cause you want to so badly. Then you will like the way it sounds and you wont do the other little things that make it sound soooo much better. I know it is gonna be hard but that is the way I would do it.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 329
thank you james...i guess i will have to agree with you...im just worried about the amp's prices going up...so thats why i was thinking it next...but nothing will work without the amp...so it would be great to have evefything working at the exact same time

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 330
oh yea also..im selling an audiobahn A1300HCQ not HCT..and i cant find this amp anywhere...can u help me please

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1223
http://www.epinions.com/615679_Audiobahn_300W_x_1_Power_Amplifier_A1300HCX/displ ay_~full_specs

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 872
this is what i would do because i have problems. i would get the amp after the sub, or even before, because if you have another sub laying around you could hook it up like a dump truck. but i have problems and i would probably blow the amp anyway. ya i read you motherF*CKERS talking about me. a$sholes. think you got away with it, well, you didnt. you lil bunch of pocket twats

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1230
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha its good to have you back little boy lover.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 874
mmmmmmm. lil boys...just got out of rehab for that. jk. im sueing kmart for false advertisement, i went in there and i saw a sign that said little boys pants half off, and i went over there and the lil boys were fully clothed. those as.sholes.

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 334
HHAAHA HUNTER YES

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1233
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolololol

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 876
how much you think ill get. i mean if i had a few gi joes and some lolipops? oh ya and from sueing them too

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 343
ok guys...so i think img goint to do this...

Sub
Deadener
Box
Alt
Amp
then just play around with other p0op for awhile lol

but the thing is...im buying my 15 inch Ti tom and im just wondering...everyone..is there a better sub for a better price...im getting the sub for 355 brand new...and i want a sub that will hit harder and be same price or cheaper....thanks...what you guys suggest

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 357
to the top
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us