Not sure on what to buy...

Username: Festive3

CT USA

Post Number: 9
Hi guys,I'm going to be setting up an MTX 801D which pushes 800x1 rms. The amp recommends 4- 6 guage wiring but in a few months I want to get another amp for my front stage. So then I would need a distribution block right? Should I go with 0/1 guage now? or will 4 guage work out? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

We'd need to know what the other amp is going to be before we answer this question.
Yes you'd need a distrobution block.

CT USA

Post Number: 10
Well I haven't decided yet but I'm looking to pick up a set of component speakers and an amp that does about 75x2 rms.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 198
i have an alpine mrv t320 for sale if your interested...email me at rtc0420@yahoo.com
$150 shipped..it does 110x2 and its brand new in box.

Bronze Member

CT USA

Post Number: 11
Rob thanks not a bad deal but I'm not interested right now. Can anyone advise me on my wiring situation?

Bronze Member

CT USA

Post Number: 13
If I go with 0/1 guage, what do you guys think of this kit http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32808%26item%3D5753875247

it comes with some speaker wire and it's a little cheaper than the stinger/other stuff, do you guys think it's legit?

jimbo911
Unregistered guest
you can get a nice scocje kit from wal mart for under 30 bucks

Silver Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 113
if u get the one from walmart remember to b uy some better rca's, the ones from walmart suck...alot

Bronze Member

CT USA

Post Number: 14
Meh, the biggest scoche kits from walmart is 1400 peak / 700 watts rms 4 gauge. I'm gonna go with 0/1 to a distro block that'll output two 4 gauge wires. thanks anyway, i may end up buying speaker wire from them if I need it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us