Well I'm bored again !

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 857
I would just like to talk about the XM radio I finally got and installed in mt truck. I cant believe I went this long without it. It is like orga$mic getting into my truck lol seriously though it is sweet. so after finding out how much I love this radio I get one for my wife's car today and install it. I called the F%CKERS up at 5:05 and they told me it would be on within the hour and to leave the car on so it can pick up the signal. So I wait an hour and nothing so I call back and finally they say ohhh sorry it will be on within the next hour. I will let you guess what happened aftre another hour of leaving the car on.......NOTHING! So this time I am pissed calling and they tell me that it hasnt even finished reading the seriel # off the radio or some SH!T and it would be within the hour because the serial # reading never ever ever takes longer then 3 hours..... well guess what FU$KERS it has been 4 1/2 hours and still no got damn XM radio. well I just wanted to vent to you ba$tards about the SH!TTY day I have had.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 619
That sucks. But look on the bright side, you DO have XM radio in your truck. I've got to say, the first time I actually listened to XM radio before, I was hooked. Now it wasn't in a vehicle with a system or anything, but the selection is so awsome. No more f*cking commercials. Tons of stations. You can listen to whatever you want, and not sh*tty @ss stations that play a mix of junk half the time like regular radio. I'm gonna get it this summer probably. I wish I had it right now. Man. You suck James.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 861
hahaha I am sorry man but let me tell you this. If your head unit is XM ready dont get one of those delphi things hook it up directly through your deck. It is so clear it sounds better then a cd.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 623
Oh, I know. I have an Alpine. I would definitely go through the deck.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 863
best $100 you will ever spend

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 871
wow it finally works ity only took 7 1/2 hours!

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 633
Did you have to leave your car on the whole 7 hours?

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 419
I have Sirius, I like it but I need to get a new head unit and run it through that ....I havent installed it so i just put the antennae on an i grip on my dash (the thing that keeps your ipod from slidin around) between that and my 40gb ipod who needs cds lol

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 637
Yeah. I really need to get an ipod. Being able to make mp3 cd's helps, but still, holding 100 songs on a cd vers. 10,000 songs on a little portable thing...

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 874
yeah I had my car on the entire time it sucked. Ipod's are nice but I am having to much fun wit the XM to even play cd's let alone mess with a ipod. but they are very nice.

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 209
You left your car on, from what i remeber when i got it a little under 2 months ago, i had my car off the whole time and had all stations in like 30 mins, shitty luck on the time dude.

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 225
im considering getting xm radio...so what are the pro's and con's lol...and how much is it in all? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1094
as far as cost last time i check it was 10 bucks a month i think cons.....more money out of your pocket...pros...its digital lol other than that i dont know

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 902
yeah its $9.99/month. $15 activation fee which is pretty much a jam it up your A$$ charge. I love it. I mean the music not the charges. The digital quality radio is amazing plus we dont get any country or reggae stations around here so I really like it for that fact. Hey Chris, They told me that if I turned my car off it wouldnt recieve the signal. I was skeptic about it but I got kinda pissed off after the first two hours and it didnt come in so I just left it on. Like I said when I hooked it up in my truck it took 15 minutes and I had everything so I guess I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Well XM gets my recomendation to everyone it makes driving that much more enjoyable!

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Post Number: 221
One small correction, if you activate on the internet it is only 9.99. On the phone then it is 15. I activated on the net, so i was never able to be told to leave my car on. THe sound quality is amazing. In fact, i dont even listen to CD's anymore, in my house or in my car. One other thing. I have a decent home theater system, and using xm on it sounds better then using my cd player.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 905
really? those B@stards they never told me that. Yeah I hear ya about not listening to cd's anymore I havnt put one in since I got it in my truck. The sound quality is much better then cd's though thats hard to believe but it is.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 551
Ya the sq is grate, and don't for get the fact that they can say the "F word, and the S word" that is also a pro.
No bleeping bad word's!:-)

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 926
yup accept when I have my 4 year old in the car who repeats everything. lol! The wife loves that one. also I just got 3 6 mafia total destruction or whatever that is and damn it sounds like DJ magic Mike with decent lyrics. I think I am a fan.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 553
lol, got to love kid's:-)
three 6 mafia has a new cd out?

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 933
no its the old one volume 2.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 558
I'll have to check it out.
I was thinking of gitting Da untutchables screwed and chopped, and the one with Late night Tip. Do you know anything about them?

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 947
thats the one I got with late night tip. The whole disk is pretty good so far. If you are into old Bone thugs n harmony then you will like them. its called chapter 2: World Domination. I recomend it. I paid like $13.99 at best buy but if you have paypal and pay me the $3.00 or whatever for shipping I will burn it for you and hook you up.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 564
Thank's for the offer, but I can git it free. The only thing I'll have to pay is shipping.
I joind www.bmgmusic.com I joind last year and haven't had any problums. They had a christmass sell where you buy 1 cd and git 3 free. So I have a few free Cd's to redeem.:-)
The price is a little expencive, like $17 per Cd, then shipping, think it is like $2.75 peer Cd. But you buy 1 cd, and git 2 free. Not bad.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 991
yeah you have to read the fine print with those BMG skeems. I know alot of people who have gotten screwed by them.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 255
how do u hook up the ipod to your system? I heard you can do it but how?

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 600
Gotten screwed by the one I'm talking about?
I haven't had any funny stuff happen yet. Nock on wood.
Is the bass in the cd as good as in Late Night Tip?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1045
yes the whole cd is very very loud. Yeah they tell you that you only have to buy a few dc's within 18 months or whatever but in that coarse they send you like 6 cds randomly. if you open them and dont send them back right away they bill you for it and when you try to dispute it they go straight to collections which screw's up your credit. I have heard bad things about that company theye is one more to I think it is called Columbia house or something like that.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 606
Ya, if it isn't the Cd I wanted, I make sure not to open it. I haven't had any prob's yet.
I think I'll git the cd.
Do you know any good Cd's that are like club banging cd's?
Club banger's are just song's that have good bass, and are fast, and make you feel pumped up!

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1051
no i dont listen to that stuff. Kinda like Techno right? yeah I have no idea.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 611
Do you think you could recomend 2 other cd's? I have to order 3 at a time, so I'll git the three 6 mafia, and 2 other's. Doesn't have to be rap, I listen to rock and some Red neck too!:-)
I have almost all the new cd's, can't think of any more good one's.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1126
well if you like country Brad Paisley is one of my favorites, also all of the Korn disc's are pretty good, linkin park,50cent,The Game,2 pac,I love all dre's stuff,eminem,Kid Rock, I dont know man there is a ton of good stuff.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 613
I just picked up Korn's Gratest Hit's, it is a grate Cd. I have all of kid rock's, saw him in consert last year, I would recomend seeing him if you git the chance! He put's on a bad a$$ show! I also have M&m's new one.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 614
Who is the Game, I've heard that name somewhere!
I'll check out Brad Paisely.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1129
The Game is the guys from G-Unit. Eminem is opn a few tracks as well. Its a good cd. If you dont have 50cent I recomend "get rich or Die trying" also the other 3 eminem disc's are all great as well.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1129
The Game is the guys from G-Unit. Eminem is opn a few tracks as well. Its a good cd. If you dont have 50cent I recomend "get rich or Die trying" also the other 3 eminem disc's are all great as well.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 623
Sorry to keep bringing this thread back, but do you know the name of the Game's cd?
Thank's for the help, and I guess I'll stop bugging this thread!:-)

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1258
The Game is the name
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us