Finally made up my mind on a componant set! check it out

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 280
I finally found a componant set in my price range of $300 and went with the Image Dynamics CXS62 Componant set. It cost me $305 total shipped. Just waiting to get them. They are 2 ohm and 150 watts rms each. Im gonna run them off my PPI Art 300.2 amp that puts out 150 Watts RMS x 2 at a 2 ohm load. Perfect match. Cant wait to get it installed and hear them.

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 225
dude, that'll be sweet. 2ohms huh? that seems like a great idea for a comp set. any drawbacks? i dont think i've ever seen a 2ohm set, 3ohm, but never 2ohm. cool.

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
same here j.w...i couldnt believe it. Isaac hooked me up with that info

Bronze Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 68
Yes the image dynamic components are available in 5.25 and 6.5(oversized 7") both in either 2 or 4ohm and they are a great set of speakers. You will enjoy them

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
Installing wise..it'll still fit even though its 7"...do i need anything special for this installation to be done right except for Dynamat?

Username: Zapcod

Post Number: 2
Cool...I will be getting the chamelons(did I spell that right?)from Image Dynamic along woth their IDMAX 12' sub using all Zapco amps...you have great taste :-)). Post when you install and break them in and let us know how they sound. You may nees spacers in the door for the 7" it's easy and cheap.

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
Yeah ill definetly let you know..Im not sure what exactly ill need to install these..but i wanna get the most out of them.

Username: Audiobahnsound

Tiffin, Ohio USA

Post Number: 9
Hey can you find a link for me i would like to get 2 pairs of the 6.5 componets for my ride

Bronze Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 71
do a search for csx64 (4ohm) or cxs62 (2ohm) on the internet and try and find the best price. Then go to cardomain.com and put in a best price request for the component set. Cardomain is an authorized retailer (i think the only one).

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
Thats right chris..TraGedy is right. I got mine for $305 free shipping and a discount.

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 255
chris, why 2 sets?

Username: Audiobahnsound

Tiffin, Ohio USA

Post Number: 10
front door, rear side panels

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
I think one set of those powered at 150 rms which it can take should be plenty for the front stage. Im just gonna put my 2 13w6v2's in the back in a slotported. thats all my drivers..hopefully the subs wont take away from the front stage

Just Deep
Unregistered guest
MO : Good Choice

Chameleons are great that too in 2 Ohm configuration.

What Subs and Head Unit are you using.

Just Deep
Unregistered guest
MO : Good Choice

Chameleons are great that too in 2 Ohm configuration.

What Subs and Head Unit are you using.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us