Alpine at Best Buy, noooooooo

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 649
Has anybody seen that you can now buy Alpine at Best Buy? I really hope they don't start going downhill in quality.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 341
Yeah, Saw that today in the Best buy flyer. I dont think Alpines products will go down in quality at all.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 962
they dont really stock the good stuff like the type r's or x's they are there to sell the type S' and E's.

Username: Volsrule2069

Post Number: 4
where do yall buy all ur big stuff then if u dont buy at places like best buy

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 229
internet or order it specially or local car audio places that specialze in it...example:audio works

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 570
Ya, off the internet.
They have been selling them for a little while now, along with pioneer, and Fosgate. I'm sure I'm forgitting a few more brand's.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 221
they sell dual sony clarion also

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 574
Ya, I knew they carried sony, wasn't sure about the other's. It's not looking good for Alpine!:-)
At least there not carrieing the type R's or X's yet. lol

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 659
Yeah, becuase everybody know's mass production isn't good when your talking about quality.

Silver Member

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 342
Was Alpine suppose to be replaceing Fosgate at Best buy? I went earlier today and all the fosgate stuff was gone and replaced with alpine stuff.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 588
Even the Fosgate amp's?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3316
Alpine is and always has been mass produced. They're one of the top companies out there, and have been for years. Circuit City has carried them for quite a while. Don't expect a quality decrease in them, all will be the same as far as Alpines quality goes.

Silver Member

St. Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 345
Yeah Even the amps, There was not one Fosgate product in car audio section. Where all the fosgate product displays were, They are now Alpine.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 674
Really, I didn't know Circuit City carried Alpine. I never even bother going in those stores anymore unless I need a cd or something.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3318
Oh come on, you know you get all your car audio stuff at Circuit City :-)

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 989
yeah I was reading down this post and was gonna say Circuit Sh!tty has had them for a while. They dropped them and Best buy grabbed them. They can special order the type R's and X's but dont stock the subs only the type R components which arnt that good in my opinion anyways. Like jonathan said Alpine has been mass produced for a long time now.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobo123

Post Number: 19
Here in Texas the Circuit Cities still carry a full range of alpine decks, subs. amps, and type S components and coaxils. Are you sure circuit city dropped alpine?

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 100
I was talking to a best buy employee and Circuit city did not drop alpine,there contract was up with them and best buy jumped on the oppertunaty and sighned before circuit city could.And best buy is also going to carry the "good stuff" as the guy at best buy put it,type r and x. He said they are getting a shippment of them very soon so look out for em.As far as them not selling RF anymore,I dont think they are going to stop selling them cuz all the RF stuff was still there when i went,still in the same display spot with there wayyyyyy overpriced price tag and all the little preppy guys with honda civics were still lookin at them cept they were more interested with the new alpine stuff sayin "wow alpine type e!!!! now im really gonna be bumpin!!!!"

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1010
hahahahaha

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 678
Ok, I admit it Jon, everything I have ever gotten for car audio has come frmo Circuit $hitty.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 765
everything is going to be marked up like 100 bucks, i can see it now, type r 350 bucks.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 701
Yeah. Actually they are, I think I remember seeing the lower cda 98's for close to 200 bucks.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3324
It would be dumb of them to drop RF. Not that it's great stuff, but RF is the best selling brand of speakers and subs if my memory serves me correctly, mainly because of the name.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 703
Yeah. You should hear all the tards in my area talk about Rockford just because they know the name. Rockford and MTX. Not knocking the companies, but nobody knows anything else. Me and my freind were talking about Resonant Engineering stuff the other day and people thought we were retarted.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3326
Nothing you can do but let them learn the hard way. I've had plenty of so called "audiophiles" get in my car and listen to my Dynaudios and ID Max. "Why are the tweeters so quiet?" "Why do you have the sub level and bass boost turned down, crank it up!" "I don't like this music, let's listen to some Lil Jon!" SQ users are scarce nowadays.

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 595
Aren't you?:-)

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1039
yeah Jon thats funny that you say that my little brother was in my truck yesterday and he said the same thing to me. He was like dude why dont you put in some lil john that sh!t hits I was like you dont understand! lol! so then I threw on some three 6 mafia and blew him away for a minute then went back to Brad Paisley lol!

Silver Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 596
lol big change in music

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1042
yeah I'm a big country fan.

Kungpowchicken
Unregistered guest
My Best But has type r speakers

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 3329
"Aren't you?:-)"
Yep, hardcore SQ listener. Basically, I'd go to the same extremes for SQ as competitors would for SPL. It's a bug after you get into it :-).

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 706
I've gotten more into sq lately, but I can't hear certain stuff as well anymore. My hearing in my left ear is going a little whacky.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us