If your selling or buying come here

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 320
Hey guys...everything is for sale here for pretty reasonable prices...and i must get rid of everyhting....make some offers please lol...prices are listed

(1) Audiobahn 1200 watt amp....http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=217&1=595&3=2058
(1)Power Acoustic 1700D...http://www.wellspent.org/wk/Product?p=61050
(2)12 inch Rock Fosgates....http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=451&1=459&3=2963
(1)Eclipse Alluminum 8100 series 10 inch...no site listed lol
(1)Interfire Audio IB2900C Amp...www.interfireaudio.com

ok guys...i think i got some of the prices that i want and desire....but this does not include shipping....well here goes

(1) Audiobahn 1200 watt amp....$300
(1)Power Acoustic 1700D...$225
(2)12 inch Rock Fosgates....$265 for the pair
(1)Eclipse Alluminum 8100 series 10 inch...$175
(1)Interfire Audio IB2900C Amp...$250

these arent set prices and i know they are reasonable cause everything is BRAND new except the eclipse and interfire amp...but both were barely used....i am willing to negotiate prices a lil....but i prefer what i said

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 328
im sorry that amp is the a13000hcq

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 616
How long has the Eclipse been used?
Do you think 400 watt's would be underpowering it?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 339
well its rms at 550 and its been used...since january 21st when i got it...the only problem with it is i was wiping it down with my hand (the cone) and my friend started late night tip and my fingernail slightly dented the cone...doesnt affect it in anyway though...it still sounds AMAZING...to be honest...its the best sounding sub ever...not that big of spl...but the sq is unsurpassed lol

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 340
well its rms at 550 and its been used...since january 21st when i got it...the only problem with it is i was wiping it down with my hand (the cone) and my friend started late night tip and my fingernail slightly dented the cone...doesnt affect it in anyway though...it still sounds AMAZING...to be honest...its the best sounding sub ever...not that big of spl...but the sq is unsurpassed lol

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 912
Rms is 550? I thought you said it was 600 earlier? My friend has a 12" 8100 and it's 500 rms. Lol, which number is it?

Username: Botil4

Post Number: 3
Brand new JL 12W7 for $70 at www.mattscheapelectronics.com

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 341
crap...its 600...the amp i run it with is 550...my bad...lol...but the sub can take alot more...and that amp is really really underrated

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 184
what the h*ll is that B.S. site?..hahahaha...another scam??

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 342
how is that sh*t so cheap

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 186
it has to be a rip off site....it says remember you are buying a spot to recieve this or some sh*t like that..did you see it?

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 918
You guys have never heard of matrix's? If they were 100% legit I would actually try one, but I know a lot of them are retarted scams.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 187
yeah thats what i figured...some douchebag being a computer geek..

Bronze Member
Username: Adampit

Post Number: 15
I Need to get rid of a CDA-9827, i used it for about a month then i upgraded to CDA-9835
i also need to get rid of 2 12inch alpine type r's in a box!!! please email me if you want these adampit@gmail.com
or on aim: defiance537
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us