Kicker KX600.1 vs. Rockford Fosgate Punch P6001bd??

Anonymous

which one of these amps is better. i dont know if i want to pair them with 1 Kicker L7 or 1 Rockford Fosgate T1 yet. is it best to match the brands with the sub/amp?

which of those amps would be the best and provide the deepest and most undistorted bass.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3240
It isn't really best to do a brand match, no one brand can build the best of everything. Given the choice I'd definately take the Kicker 600.1 amp.

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 293
I would go with Kicker all the way. To me Rockford isnt as good as they used to be. If you can find an old rockford amp that would work. I have the old school 800@2 running on 2 12 inch L7's and its nice.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 724
yeah joseph is right old Rockford is nice stuff. I love the power 650 and 1000 if you can find them in good condition also tthe punch 100 and 200IX were nice amps as well.

Anonymous

so if i got the kicker 600.1, would it be best to match it with an L7 or a RF T1?

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 742
Neither in my opinion but if you are going to choose one of them go with the Fosgate never get a L7.

Anonymous

why do you say neither, i thot they were some of the best within their price range

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 767
you tell me what you are paying for them and I will find you something better.

Anonymous

i can get either a T1 or an L7 for 140

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 771
Those are crack head prices! are you buying them used? or reconditioned? because new they are $175-200

Anonymous

nope, buyin em brand new

flea market bro, fleaaaa

Anonymous

nope, buyin em brand new

flea market bro, fleaaaa

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 779
they have to be reconditioned for those price's. I guarentee you they wouldnt tell you that at a fleaaaaaaaa market. I wold go with a IDQ over both of them. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18803%26item%3D5752173193 %26
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us