Finally got it BOOMING!!

Anonymous

I finally got my MTX801D amp in and its powering my two Vmax 15's it hits like CRAZY. Its hitting so nice. Mississippi is a sad place. In my area im one of the ONLY people with Vega no one else had ever even heard of them. All I have to say is the people know about the Vega now. Next step is Vega component's and then so on. I was just gonna inform you guys of the boom.. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 683
nice i know how it goes with noone knowing your sh!t. noone here has heard of adireaudio, its all rockford or memphis.

Bronze Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 58
rockford sucks but i need to know if image dynamics IDQ12 is a good sub for a truck?

Username: Eek

Post Number: 3
hey what is the best sub are mtx anygood? and if rockfords suck why are they still in buisness?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 765
MTX are ok they would never be in the best catagory. Best subs would include Adire,RE,Eclipse,ID,JL,DD all of there top of the line subs are in the BEST catagory. There are a few more but those are the most popular. If you want to go with MTX go with the 9500 it is the best sub they make but I would explore other options.

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 500
Rockford's don't suck, they arn't the best either! The best is Eclipse, Jl audio, RE, Adire, to list a few. Like James said Mtx is ok, but not in the top. If you go with Mtx, git the 9500's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us