System's

Bronze Member
Username: Mysta_klepto

Post Number: 18
alright i am a newb and i just was going to ask a simple quetion. i want to get a system ad get it fully loaded, already know i probly want to get like 3 15" mofo subs, but i wanted to know, besides the amp,HU,Subs,sub box and wires what more would i need to get. crossover equalizer stuff like that

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 466
HU
Subs
Amp(s)
Enclosure
Wiring
New Alternator depending on wattage, which I would recommend if your running 3 mofo's
New battery
Possibly a cap but only after a new alternator
Component Speakers

Anonymous

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/772119 this is my system and with that extra battery and that isolator i can sit there and beat for like a hour without draining my battery. check it out. Loud sh*t

Bronze Member
Username: Mysta_klepto

Post Number: 19
if i put a new battery in the trunk and jsut run the amp off that i wont need a new altenator right?whats a cap?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 596
yes you will need a alternator. The only thing a second battery is good for is playing your stereo when your car is not running. Think about what charges your battery? your alternator. Now if you add another battery your alternator has to double its output to charge both batteries. Save yourself some money if you arnt going to compete a run your stereo all day long without running your engine get a alternator not a battery.

Bronze Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 30
Yea i thought the battery was the only thing to get but i had to also get a isolator which i look at it as a mini alternator to recharge the battery i got in my trunk so it wont mess up my car battery and alternator
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us