Help Me Out Guys

MadFatChickKiller
Unregistered guest
My friends and I are just getting heavily into car audio. All of us our getting rid of our old beginner systems and upgrading to quality stuff. Its kind of a little contest, seeing who can be the most original while still having good sound. Since one of my friends went with a 12 inch L7 for instance, one of my other friends got a 8" L7 with a perfectly built box so it sounds almost as good as the 12. So here is my question. They all know about the good brands and good subs, RE, Adire, Alpine, etc, but what I want to know, is whether or not there is a sub out there that not many people know about, and that is under rated, that performs really well. I want to get something they will never expect, I think you guys will know what I mean, so help me out if you can, thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 268
An IDMAX would be a whole different ballgame from the Kicker stuff... Digital Designs, Treo. That's off the top of my head.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 442
You could also look into Ascendant Audio, nobody's really heard any of their stuff yet but it's supposed to be very good for the price. You can also try Mmats.

MadFatChickKiller
Unregistered guest
thanks, I also forgot to mention it needs to be louder than 2 12" R types

MadFatChickKiller
Unregistered guest
thanks, I also forgot to mention it needs to be louder than 2 12" R types

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 624
yes i agree with joe. you can get a 15 in. ascendant audio avalanche. will get low and dirty. will surprise the hell out of them, same motor tech as adire (who invented it) and re. very nice farely unheard of company. www.ascendantaudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 175
you didnt seem to mention eclipse...maybe they dont know of them.....blow them away lol

MadFatChickKiller
Unregistered guest
I have looked at both ascendant and eclipse, would 1 15" avalanche do better than 2 12" R types in a sealed box? would the 15 fit in the trunk of a 93 cavalier? As far as the eclipse, I would be looking at a 12" titanium, correctly powered, would that do better than the 2 R's?

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 177
2 of the als should do better

MadFatChickKiller
Unregistered guest
do you mean the R Types?

Bronze Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 41
dude get a 18" eclipse and get it over with LOL realy i would go with 2 12" eclipse subs

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 184
no i dont mean the type R's i mean the Eclipse Alluminums....

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 448
I'm sure if you had a 12" Eclipse Titanium correctly powered with a quality amp you would blow the crap out of anything your friends have.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us