Audiobahn Eternal

Anonymous

anyone know anything about them. If so what size amp would u recommend

Anonymous

possibly a boss sub to power 2 of them i know they make a 2000 watt amp. Also while looking on ebay i saw a volfenhag... lol don know who they are but it was like 200 at 2000 rms so... any1 else have any good ideas im not very familar with these subs??????

Anonymous

maybe a legacy amp?

Username: Lotsahelp

Post Number: 5
i dont know much about these subs sorry... they look pretty powerful..1100 rms each.. saw them on ebay 2 for 340 not sure though

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 171
well dont get boss or volfenhag or legacy....its all garbage...go with this mtx amp its cheap and good get this http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=362&1=363&3=2169 get 2 of those thats like perfect for the rms rating....mtx's are way over rated some of THE best amps out there it seems for the price...good luck man

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 409
Ya, do what Subfanatic says!
What ever you do, don't git Legacy, or Boss! I have actually heard good thing's about the sub's consitering they are audiobahn.
Git the 2 Mtx amp's and use 1 amp to each sub, and that system will slam!:-)

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 178
OMG i want one of those sooo bad but i cant afford anything right now

Post Number: 6
so im assuming they are kickass cuz i hooked em up today with my friends adiobahn amp which only puts out 800rms to both subs and if Phukin broke off my rear view mirror... i recommend these 8itche$ to anyone out there.. they blew away my friends w7 and they didnt even have their peak power.. a great unknown sub by audiobahn

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 181
how much are they?

Post Number: 7
how much are what.. i got the eternals off ebay 2 for like 349 great deal in my book. Also the my friend was lettin me try out was a 1600rms one not sure what model but made by audiobahn-no flame. I too am having the dilemma anon but i think i will prob go with the same amp as my friend. Legacy isnt that bad in my opinion. I have heard their amps before and it wasnt bad. But they are not as good as other brands and you may be putting a crappy amp with nice speakers.

Anonymous

these are the specs of the amp
LEGACY 2000 Watt 2Ch MOSFET Power Car Amp LA1838
1000 Watts x 2 Output
2000 Watts x 1 Bridged Output
Variable Hi/Lo Electronic Crossover Network
Variable Bass Boost
Variable Input Level (Gain) Control
Power On LED Indicator
LED Protection Indicator
Remote Bass Boost
Hi/Lo Impedance Input
LED Light Bar with Scanning and Night Illumination
Thermal/Overload/Short Circuit Protection
Anti-Thump Turn On
Dimensions: 2.7" H x 11" W x 17" L

any comments not sure prob a piece of crap but what other choice do i ahve for under 400$ to power 2000 rms

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 188
ok NO do not get the legacy amp...it will die...i SWEAR lol....haha...its 1000 watts at peak though not Rms

Anonymous

ok fine then what audiobahn amp will produce about 800 rms @2 ohms to each sub for around 300$

Anonymous

ok i found an amp now tell me if it would work with these two subs i am listing first the specs of the sub then the amp both are audiobahn

here are the subs i bought off ebay same dealer--
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48613%26item%3D5749707607 %26%26

here is the amp
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64571%26item%3D5749209577 %26

would it work i dont know much about subs and stuff so is the ohms setup alright>? i know its a 1 channel amp but i heard u can still hook 2 subs up to 1 amp

also what is up with all the legacy audio stuff goin on around here apparently they are terrbile if no1 ever recommends them right?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us