ID, ED, or Adire

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 423
I'm not worried about the minimal price differences, or minimal rms rating differences. I just would like some opinions on which sub would be the best to use for spl. I know all 3 of the following subs will have good sound quality, but which, I would like to know, would most likely get the loudest?

Adire Shiva
Elemental Designs 16kv.2
Image Dynamics ID12V.2 D4

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 424
Sorry, it's the 13kv.2. But also how well would the 16kv.2 compare to the ID15V.2 D4 ?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 429
Anybody?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 434
As of right now I don't have an amp that will push the Shiva's properly due to their voice coils, so that's kinda out. I think overall I will choose the Elemental Designs, perfect power handeling for my amp and longer excursion which will help for better spl in a daily driver. No sure if I should go with the 12 or the 15" though.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 572
what kind of music do you listen to?

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 437
Pretty much rap. Some metal. I'm not gonna be in spl competitions or anything. I'm just starting to get into sq a little more, and I wanted a really nice sounding sub that still gets loud. Still spl over sq probably though.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 575
well I would go with the 15 over the 12. I listen to some rap and alot of country and some metal and I love my 15. especially for the rap and country it hits the lows much better then my 12's ever did. Thats why I am a big fan of 15's especially the new super subs they get extremely deep and sound incredible while doing it.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 438
Yeah. I know I'd be a lot happier with the 15". Thanks James.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us