Does anybody know anything about Lightening Audio Subs

Anonymous

The subject pretty much says it all, i'm thinking about buying 2 lightening audio 12's from wal-mart. They both hold 300 watts a piece.
I plan on pushing them with a kenwood 600 watt amp. Installing the system in a 92 nissan sentra. Any comments/opinions about these subs??

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 348
No!
Trust me, you would be better off going with a different brand.
Stay away from wall-mart's car audio department

Anonymous

What's your budget? Do you already have the amp?

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 561
lightning audio makes some good high quality stuff but not so much walmart. my comps are lightning audio, and i gpt them from walmart:-) they suck but were better then my stock, and i was realllllllly poor at the time. had no job and had to pay rent

CoolRuning
Unregistered guest
my budget WAS 200 dollars, I already have the Kenwood 600 watt amp for $30.00, and I already have the Q Logic box for $30.00. I already have a wiring kit for $20.00. Do you guys have any suggestions on a pair of good name brand 12's. my spending limit is now $120.00
Please help

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

FL USA

Post Number: 281
120 each or for both?

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 361
$30.00 amp? Is it stolen?:-)

Anonymous

Alpine or RF? Maybe a Memphis?

CoolRuning
Unregistered guest
I only have 120.00 for both of the subs together.. 60 a piece i think, haha no the amp isn't stolen, its used from a good buddy of mine, i was with him when he bought it new. the box is also used, but only a year old. What about SONY or PIONEER subs? are they worth anything, i heard that they only make good home stereo's and cd players. Thanks for trying to help me out everbody

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 382
Pioneer subs wouldn't be horrible. Much better than Lightening Audio or Sony. You might be able to find a couple 12" Pioneers for under 120 bucks. Maybe.

Username: Blkbumpermr2

Post Number: 1
ebay... :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mrrogers

Marshall, Illinois Usa

Post Number: 17
i have 2 of the lightning audio 12s and im running a sony xplod 222 amp and its not bad you cant hear it from 30 feet away but your head feels like its gonna explode when your in it.you also will hear your trunk rattle. ive had them for a couple of months and they havent died yet. i built my own box so that it will rattle your eyeballs wile your driving. and i like them nomatter what people say.

saves ya from getting tickets

Bronze Member
Username: Dobaryder

Cocoa, Florida U.s.

Post Number: 13
look for audiobahn on ebay 2 subs
64.99 a pair plus shipping way better
than lightning,sony and i hate pioneer for car audio just my opinion

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 227
might be able to find cheap but good Cerwin Vegas for that price range. 44-60 they have a couple of subs in that price range and u could ask anybody that this is a good brand.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us