Help New System $1000 budget

NXds
Unregistered guest
Looking into spending 1g on 2x12" subs, 1 amp, cap etc. Was looking into getting Alpine SWR-1021D Type R or Adire Shiva subs just started hearing about the AA Atlas 12 any good? looking too have both subs at 500 rms. I dont really want to build a box so if you know of a good Box would help too.

Any recommendations appreciated please.

Bronze Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 76
you really get the best performance out of a sub if you have it built for the specific subs you want. and be careful with the $1000 limit cause its way to easy to go over lol. but for $1000 this is what i would do..keep in mind there will be plenty of opinions to choose from.....

2 12" type r's $245--ebay dual 2ohm
1 mrd m1001--$445--ebay..310audio, ive dealt with them a few times and nothing bad to say at all.
1 nice kenwood deck--$200
and $100 for wiring/materials/box

Bronze Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 77
oh yeah....and ya got enough for a dimebag left over lol

NXds
Unregistered guest
Yea i have Panasonic CQ-C9801U deck it does its JOb and looks better then most pos decks out. I wont be replacing the front audio just need a bit more sound and a lot of bass. The Alpine setup sounds good i think im going with that. Do you know of a good Cap or Box? Im thinking of doing 0-gauge with subs on wiring should i do it or stay with 4-gauge? Should i go with a ported thanks for your Reply.

PS space is not a issuse i have Dodge Intrepid has enough space for box and stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 15
Check out my system i got it all for 1300 off www.woofersetc.com click here http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/772119 it is loud ad hell hahaha smoke one for ya homie
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us