ID12 D4

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 395
How well does the ID12 compare to other subs in it's wattage range. I have an MTX 311D, and it pushes about 300 watts rms, which would be a pretty good match for the ID. I am trying to get the most spl I can out of that amp, and it's hard to find subs that get very loud with 300 watts. And if I did go with the ID's, would a 12" or a 15" match up better with my amp? The 12's are 250 rms and 15's are 350.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 470
I would go 15 and those subs are very nice especially in small enclosures.

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 398
Anything else you can think of that would out perform the ID with the same wattage?

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 520
Image Dynamics is very good quality stuff and they sound amazing for their price. Adire shiva's will compete with them for the price. Also I dont have anything to back this by but word of mouth but the atlas' are supposed to be very good as well. As far as those go you can go wrong with any of them I dont think.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 521
Image Dynamics is very good quality stuff and they sound amazing for their price. Adire shiva's will compete with them for the price. Also I dont have anything to back this by but word of mouth but the atlas' are supposed to be very good as well. As far as those go you can go wrong with any of them I dont think.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us