Dual Lug Terminal Wiring 1 Sub

Username: Soconfg

Post Number: 4
I just series wired it like it says here http://audiobahninc.com/tech/wiring/DualLug/1_sub_wiring.pdf
and I can barely hear anything.It's 1000 RMS so I don't understand why.Also the wire that runs just from the negative to the positive does it matter if it's a negative or positive wire?

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 359
well lets just get a littlw more info here. What sub are you using> what amp are you using? what is the Voice coile configuration of your sub dual 2ohm,4ohm,6ohm?

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 384
wire is wire, as long as its running to the rite place its gonna work.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 391
yeah well if he is running it off of a pyle 25x2 at 4ohms and its a dual 4ohm sub then in a series he will be getting 8ohms and about 50 watts. from a good amp that like the Orion Hcca that is underrated that would be fine but if it is a crappy amp he is prob getting more like 20 watts which would be the reason he wouldnt hear anything.

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 389
"Also the wire that runs just from the negative to the positive does it matter if it's a negative or positive wire?" this is all im talkin about. i dont know wut is wrong with his sub, like you said, we need some info to try and correct this problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us