Help Wiring

Username: Casper22hptva

Virginia

Post Number: 1
i need help wireing two amps and a compacitor can some one please help me leave me a message im new to this

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 381
what do you need help with. Lets start with what do you know and what dont you know?

Virginia

Post Number: 2
well i went and bought a two gafe power wire should i ad a fuse in there call we talk on the phone if you know what your doing? or posting is fine should i put a fuse in the line i figure start from the begging and work our way through

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 384
OK what you want to do is hook up a fuse no more than 18in from your battery. Run the power wire down the same side of the car as your battery if possable. If you cant get through the fire wall then find a gromit and go through where you can. dont forget to tie wrap your power wire up if you go around your engine so it doesnt just lay there. Run it all the way to the back. Next take out your head unit and hook up the RCA's and remote turn on lead which should be a solid blue wire and run them back the opposite site of the car as your power wire. Nect your ground you must find a good chassis ground no more than 3 ft from your amp. Go to www.bcae1.com it has exactly how to wire up an amp.

Virginia

Post Number: 4
i went to the site not sure how to use that site can you help any more i know how to do the ground and the power and the remote im note sure where to go after the com i run the power straight into the little splitter thing right it aloows you to brance off to other amps is this right so far im not sure what to do after this do i go to the com first then branch from there of what

Virginia

Post Number: 5
bye the way you really sound like you know what you are doing lol do you know amps to

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 386
there are a lot of people on here that know more then me. I will try to hook you up. what do you need?

Virginia

Post Number: 6
i stil need help where do i go from the end of the power wire i got a

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 388
I am lost what do you mean?

Virginia

Post Number: 8
sorry i got a perecision interface electronisc match the amp compacitor 1 farad vdc 95 degrees a i think its planet audio amp it says sound competion amp ca200 and its got a moon and three funny looking lines on it i also have a kenwood excelon x201t and a american pro 2 ch 400w amp model v.s-1404im not sure should what amp to use on the highs or what amp to use on the sub

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 392
alright I gotta run out but if you havn been helped by the time I get back I will see what we can do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us