Alright, here i go.....

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 362
Ok, this dude i know wants a complete system. he is willing to spend like 5 to 7 thousand dollars.
He is getting an avalanche and he mention putting the box partly in the bed since the back folds down or sumthin, iono. But anyway, any suggestions on subs, amps, alts, batteries, dynamat,wires, HU, box, and anything u can think of that he would need would be awsome. He is open to anything and wants to go all out. Im not sure if he wants SPL or SQ but a good blend would prolly do good. Thanks for any input.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 869
RE X.XX 12 with a US amps amp, new alt, dynamat the crap outta the car, some image dynamics or DYN audio componets run off an amp according to there RMS...as for HU...go for clarion or alpine IMO...

Silver Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 107
get an alpine hu with 2 15 inch X.XX and some huge a$$ amps lol...

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
wut bout that HU that Glass has? and some orion 2500 amps. Do they make an 18 inch RE MT? I want this dude to have killa bass. Hpw much do u think those US amps will cost? Wut about batteries, how many? How many alts.? and wut size alts.? Glass, Jon, any suggestions?? Thanks for the input dudes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
dam nobody else has anything to add.

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_mcfarland

Palm desert, Ca Usa

Post Number: 24
Look at mine or Glass's profile and look what we have that would give you a good idea of some good stuff.

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
ok thanks richard.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 514
jesus this is some high end heaven, 18 mt? usamps? how much can and does he want to spend

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 515
god im an idiot, i think i should read more of the first post...like the second line. 7k. then he could get 2 re mts, he could run a tru tech. hammer. does he want some comps? a massive box, maybe 2 300 amp alt. (if that) i dont know much about hus though, so no input.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 196
half is budget would be gone if he bought the Alpine CDA-7990 which is glasses it retails for about 3 g

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
yeah man, lot of spending cash. lol I just found out though, he isnt really worried about highs and mids, he really wants insanely loud and big bass. Prolly still gonna put some new speakers in the doors and stuff. I was thinking about RE MT's, but i think two X.X.X. 15's will do, wierd wiring and ohm loads on the MT. I wouldnt know wut to choose.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 197
the Alpine CDA-7990 is geared for sq specificly
just a thought..

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
yeah i dont think were gonna spend that much on a HU. but thanks for the input.

Silver Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 126
i would say this,
Head Unit- alpine DVI-9990
Subwoofers- (2) 15" X.X.X
Amp-(2) Zapco REF1100.1
Speakers- Dynaudio system 240 esotar
amp- Zapco ref350
wireing- knukonceptz
crossover- DQX Audiocontrol
enclosure- 4.1 cu ft. 28 hz

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 106
is that 4.1 cubic feet per sub or for both?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3088
Per sub more than likely. Honestly, the Dynaudios won't fare too well with all that bass, and probably won't match his tastes. They're more for SQ oriented (not too loud) systems. Something like MB Quarts, etc. are usually the choice of those who like to get loud, just because the stronger tweeter tends to cut through the bass a little better.

John L.
Unregistered guest
Thanks Jon, like i said before, you da man. lol
I was thinking about 1 US Amps 3000 for the 2 X.X.X. 15's. How much would 2 Zapcos cost as opposed to 1 US Amps 3000? Were prolly just gonna use whatever is left over in the budget after subs, amps, wires, bats, alts, etc. to spend on components. Thanks for the input Jon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
My bad, Slap, i though Jonathan made that list. Thank you too for the input. Im at school rite now in the library, had to log in as John L. the first time. Whats cheaper out of the 2, Dyn or MB quart? Prolly gonna get MB since they get louder. Alright, thanks guys, I got to go to Music 151, easy as hell lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us