Amp for Infinity Kappa Perfect

Username: Sureshot006

MI US

Post Number: 4
I am looking to buy 2 infinity kappa perfect 12 inch subs for a sealed box. I don't know if i want the single or dual 4-ohm voice coil subs. Any suggestions on the type of amp? Would 2 of the single voice coil subs be better for the mono amp? thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1273
It doesn't make any difference whether it's DVC or SVC, as long as you match the amp's ohm requirements. With 4ohms SVC, you'll either get 8ohms or 2ohms. With 4ohms DVC, you can have 16ohms, 4ohms, 1ohm.
As for amps, if you just want bass, go with class d, if you're looking for the best possible sound quality, go with class ab.

Chad H
Unregistered guest
Hey Tom wagner I have 2 infinity 12.1's for sale. Used for probably a month. They are the svc model. I would even sell you the box they are in if you wanted to pay for shipping. Let me know if your at all interested.

Username: Baasic

Michigan US

Post Number: 2
In fact ive got a mono audiobahn amp if you would want that too, 800w rms 1600 peak. Its the A8000T model.

Username: Baasic

Michigan US

Post Number: 3
450$ for the subs the box and the amp. I will pay half of the shipping. The box is dual chamber approx 1 cubic foot/ chamber. I paid 550$ for all of this a month ago. I will guarantee it work on arrival as it is currently hooked up! anyone whos interested email me @ racer_209@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us