$500 for 1 10 & amp & box

jaxmirage
Unregistered guest
well i got a budget of 500 dollars...i just need one ten inch sub. just something so i can hear the thump. an amp to go along to push it. and then just enough money left over for a box so i guess its pretty much 475 for the sub and amp...any suggestions would be awesome...thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 231
alpine mrv 350 I believe the model # is I am to lazy to look it up and a type r 10 or 12 is a good match and will give you the thump you are looking for for under your price.
James

jaxmirage
Unregistered guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=79825%26item%3D5747039130 %26

is this a good amp for a 10 inch type r

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 235
that is a good amp for one if you get the dual 2ohm sub I believe it is the 1021. I would look into that amp if you are eventually planning on getting another sub because it is capable of running two of them at 2ohms. If you are set on getting just one sub I would go with the mrv-301 or 350 something like that I will look it up for you I just dont remember the model # exactly but it is a perfect match to 1-type r.

Silver Member

Ct

Post Number: 236
ok its the m-350 and if you get that amp you need a dual 4ohms sub the model # is 1041 I think and if you get the other amp off ebay get a dual 2ohm sub or two of them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us