Good speakers..

Bronze Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 55
well guys...right now i have a 10 inch eclipse ti...not in a box yet lol...its in the process of being built...with an interfire IB2900C amp bridged running to it and i need some input from some guys that know stuff..i just came across 150 bucks and i need some input...here are some ideas...

should i buy new speakers...i want to just get like good speakers to hit those highs...the ones i have now are upgraded old school infiniti's i got out of a junk yard truck...still sounds great though

buy a pretty weak amp to make the ones i have now stronger...

sell my amp i have now and buy a stronger one for my sub...

or dynamat my trunk...

any other ideas...anything would be great...or im thinking about getting a new sub and amp if anyone has some cheap ones that are bad....please let me know what your input is and what exactly to get and buy and why...thanks

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 56
also...can anyone give me a list of the best and cheapest places on the web to buy car audio/video...i cant find ANYTHING for some reason...im have a tuff time...and also...is pyramid and PYLE garbage and is this amp worth getting http://interfireaudio.com/products_ampli_ifb.htm The IFB-2340dB...i wnat one...thanks guys..once again

Anonymous

www.etronics.com techronics.com or just do a serch in your serch bar for what your looking fo subs,amps ext

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 108
to the top

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Post Number: 151
woofersetc.com

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 85
there are a lot of different stores and they all have different prices on items, some really low and some really high, so just do a search on google, and you will find some low prices. keep in mind that you have to actually search for the cheap stuff, but sometimes it doesn't have warrantee's or stuff that might matter to you.(remotes etc..)

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 86
there are tons of sites out there, you just have to search for them. google it, and search for the cheapest prices. keep in mind they sometimes don't come with certain accessories or warrantees, that might be important to you

Silver Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 116
to the top
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us