Help with Choice of door Speakers in ungodly system.

I have a Pioneer Premeir DEH-940MP headunit, pioneer premeir 61/2 3way door speakers, eclipse 6x9, 2 15 Alpine Type R subwoofers, a 1200watt Pheonix Gold amp with a 1 Farad Pheonix Gold capacitor, and a 300watt Alpine amp. I looking to replace the door speakers with something to bring out the mid range and highs. I have looked at the Alpine the ones above the Type R series, Kicker Resolution, Kenwood Double Mags, and Rockfor Fanatic Q component speakers. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. I also like Infinity but I haven't heard any of their component sets. And I need help with the size of my speaker box for the 15s I had a box built for $300 and they bottom out horribly and are not as loud as they should be. The place said they built it to spec so if anybody knows what a good size for a box is for the two please let me know so I can have it fixed. This is all in a 2000 Monte Carlo.

1200 watts of Phoenix gold going to two 15" subs will make just about anything bottom out.

Try turning down the gain on your sub amp. More is not always better.

aman
nice system, too bad i probably get more bass from my 2 10s. AUDIOBAHN ALL THE WAY BABY. got an audiobahn 1 farad cap also, got some premier speakers in the back, kappas in the front, 1300 watts by 1 RMS visonik amp hooked to my audiobahns, 500 by 2 rms. got all speakers amped. Your only problem was goin with 15's. Get 3 10's and youll be bumpin clearer, and hella louder if u get good ones.

DeLoit
Kicker Resolution Components - - check them out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us