4 10's

Rob315
Unregistered guest
depends on what 10's and what 15's.

Bronze Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 60
yea it all depends...you could get 4 10 sony explodes and 2 15 XX.X and there is a huge difference

Anonymous

i think he means of the same brand...I think 2 15w7s will be louder than 4 10w7s due to more surface area...don't know the diff between the xmax though

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 143
Ya, if they wher the same subs, the 4 10's would be louder do to the fact of more surface areia!

Anonymous

Hey anonymous the dont make a 15" w7!

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 146
lol I didn't even catch that!

Anonymous

JL AUDIO DOES NOT MAKE A 15" SUB YOU f-u-k-i-n MORONS!!! THE MORE SURFACE AREA U GOT, the louder. 4 10" W7's would hit harder than 2 or 3 12inch w7's. So I would go for more quanitity than size.

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 64
actually anonymous...if you want to yell and scream....be smart..they do make a 15 inch sub...just not a 15 w7....dont yell unless your sure your right...so calkm down YOU f-u-k-i-n MORON...as you so kindly put it

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 321
surface area is a big part, but its not everything.

excursion and box design have a great deal to do w/ SPL as well. you can have the best subs on earth in a crappy enclosure and your SPL will be crappy as well!

its 80% install and 20% equipment!

i mean...i have beat out pairs of 12's w/ my single brahma 10" many times.

Rob315
Unregistered guest
anon...YOU f-u-k-i-n MORON...haha..just had to say that cause this question has about 50,000 different possibilitys and we could argue about it for a month if we all wanted to, and with
f-u-k-i-n MORONS like anon its pointless...so this question is now OUT OF ORDER!...lol

skinfmx420
Unregistered guest
what if it was 4 CVR 10s and 2 crossfire BMF 15s or maybe L7 or L5 15

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 850
go with the comp VR's....if you want 4 12" L5's i can hook you up with 2 of em for pretty cheap...

skinfmx420
Unregistered guest
i just got 2 more cvr 10s given to me. so now i am just trying to figure out how to wire them to get hte most power out of my amp

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 35
haha, yea they discontinued the making of JL 15" w7's a bit ago, still an awsome older sub : D

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 72
how long ago...and why doesnt the site detail about them on the discontinued section of the site...are you sure they ever made them

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 221
there was never a 15w7. They made a 15w6 a while back and it was a terrific sub IMO. If you could find a couple of those holy S$%T it would sound nice. The reaon they stopped making the 15w6 is because the w6 models were dual 6ohm sus and they recomended running them in three's for a 4ohm load. Not many people wanted to run 3-15's. I wish I could find 3 of them I would love to test it out(hehe).

Bronze Member

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 83
ytea thats what i though...but id love to get three of those two....OH GOD...lol...but there are alot of subs id love to get like...3 eclipse ti pro's....OMG
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us