What size and what subs should i get

Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 9
i have a 91 chvy truck single cab and i want some monsterous bass i can fit a type 2 box from q logic in it but dont know wich subs would do best i want something that will pound out some monsterous bass in screwed songs and rock songs can anybody help?

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 839
2 cerwin vega Vmaxs....

Bronze Member
Username: Jesuspunk25

Post Number: 23
I just swallowed a hair that got in my dr. pepper somehow and I'm going to puke... anyway what I was getting ready to post... so V-max's are good for rock too? I listen to a lot of metal and wasn't sure how well they'd sound with it. I'm very happy I chose v-max's for my system.

Post Number: 10
sweet but i will they pound out some good bass and be heard from blocks away thats what i am shooting for but sound good doing it LOL! i also listen to alot of rap screwed songs that play real low i had 2 hx2 and they SUCK i want something that will pound and what size?

Bronze Member
Username: D1slocate

Cary, NC US

Post Number: 47
You're gonna want a ported box if you want that, and ported boxes are pretty big. I have 2 12" V-Max's and they require 2.6 feet each.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
then what brand do i want for my situation?

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 413
well in a sealed box it will not poound quite as hard as if it was in vented. maybe if you make a small vented enclosure and then add some polyfill to make it sound like it is a bigger box. try looking into http://www.ascendantaudio.com/ the atlas 12. it might do the trick
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us